IGNORED

Protest tomorrow @ 19:00...?

KeepUpLino

17 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Come on guy's to much indecision on what to do tomorrow, we can't sit by and do nothing!!!! get your banners made and lets meet outside the club shop at 19.00 tomorrow evening? 

About time too.but I thought out players entrance. @ Ashton road end.

1 minute ago, 'keepuplino' said:

I really couldn't give a **** about this shitty club anymore TBH... Im done!!!

Then why would you want to stand out in the cold & rain at 7pm tomorrow, waiving your little banner around..? 

Bizarre. 

Outside the shop at 7, staying in the concourse for 15 minutes, not going at all. Waiving white handkerchiefs, singing negatively...

I'd say that LJ has had a bigger influence over BS3 than we thought. Not only does he not know own his best 11, the fans don't agree on the best form of protest! 

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Outside the shop at 7, staying in the concourse for 15 minutes, not going at all. Waiving white handkerchiefs, singing negatively...

I'd say that LJ has had a bigger influence over BS3 than we thought. Not only does he not know own his best 11, the fans don't agree on the best form of protest! 

Do all three.:yes:

11 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Those who wish to do nothing, that is there choice. 

If people wish to make there voices heard that is also there choice. I hope some will join me and stay in the concourse for the 1st 15 minutes.

Maybe you should do a poll about that 

For those who want to "protest" wait until the final whistle.

If the protest is before the game and City go onto win then it would have been a futile exercise.

Lose - and then protest all you want.

Not that it would make an iota of difference.

4 minutes ago, SARJ said:

Voting with your feet is the only language these suit types understand. If attendance was only 3000 tomorrow Lansdown would be forced to do something. Sadly that will never happen.

This, this and this.

Any protesters risk being attacked by super fans anyway. Just stay away. This is the only language they understand. Its simple.

15 minutes ago, milo1111 said:

This, this and this.

Any protesters risk being attacked by super fans anyway. Just stay away. This is the only language they understand. Its simple.

Well said mate, superfans are just as bad an enemy as Johnson.

59 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Those who wish to do nothing, that is there choice. 

If people wish to make there voices heard that is also there choice. I hope some will join me and stay in the concourse for the 1st 15 minutes.

I will not be taking my seat until 8pm tomorrow and I will also be leaving 15 minutes from the end but in between I will get behind the team in the hope we can get 3 vital points 

It's started slightly in the Atyeo as no one can be bothered to put the flags out or do any displays for the last couple of home games and you know the club has a problem if these lads start giving up as to be fair they have been waving a flag in support regardless of results but it's getting silly now.

Me? Tuesday night? Nah won't be there and decided to take on some over time to recoup a bit of money I spend following a club, sorry BRAND who really does not give toss if I am there or not and just sees me as a pound sign or a number on a sales stat and if a supporter like myself is missed or not they have to wake up to the fact there is a big problem brewing.

9 minutes ago, cider head said:

It's started slightly in the Atyeo as no one can be bothered to put the flags out or do any displays for the last couple of home games and you know the club has a problem if these lads start giving up as to be fair they have been waving a flag in support regardless of results but it's getting silly now.

Me? Tuesday night? Nah won't be there and decided to take on some over time to recoup a bit of money I spend following a club, sorry BRAND who really does not give toss if I am there or not and just sees me as a pound sign or a number on a sales stat and if a supporter like myself is missed or not they have to wake up to the fact there is a big problem brewing.

Very sad.

I think the actual attendance tomorrow is going to be significantly down on what it should be.

16 minutes ago, cider head said:

Sad times when fans like yourself step back. 

1 hour ago, cider head said:

Only thing you can trust about that banner is that it's not had a public burning yet as plenty of people have asked to do so.  That banner is locked in the Atyeo lockers for its own safety.

Burn it and record it.... Every little helps

Archived