IGNORED

THE BIGGEST SHAME

generation1

Is not where we are or how we got there. it is not even who is to blame.

NO 

The biggest shame is how we are letting the situation divide us.

The forum is dividing  into groups who have started to call each other unacceptable names.

it does not matter if you want L.J. or S.L. out, it does  matter if you blame the players or Bristol Sport. it does not matter if you want protest or not

There are no Ultras or Happy Clappers. 

what there are is a large group of people who want the best for this club , whatever that happens to be.

so please respect each others opinions and remember we will be here when all those we are discussing have left

24 minutes ago, generation1 said:

thanks for proving my point

Not necessary for anyone to prove anything.

What you say is of course spot on but you have to remember that otib is a forum made up of fans from all different walks of life with all different attitudes and conflicting views. That's whole point of a forum.

The current situation is divisive, it's bound to be with the club and the manager struggling and rallying calls like this one will fall on deaf ears.

this was not meant as a rally call just a request that we respect each others views,

i am not firmly in either camp, I want L.J. out but will not take part in protests

I respect S.L. for what he has done for the club but admit all the mistakes he seems to make

I am not a singer but love to hear them around me for the atmosphere

I do not stand but understand those who want to, just please not in front of me.

so you see I am right in middle ground which I believe is where a lot of fans are and believe that many do not post for fear of being insulted or ridiculed for their views

3 hours ago, generation1 said:

this was not meant as a rally call just a request that we respect each others views,

i am not firmly in either camp, I want L.J. out but will not take part in protests

I respect S.L. for what he has done for the club but admit all the mistakes he seems to make

I am not a singer but love to hear them around me for the atmosphere

I do not stand but understand those who want to, just please not in front of me.

so you see I am right in middle ground which I believe is where a lot of fans are and believe that many do not post for fear of being insulted or ridiculed for their views

Surprisingly I share some of your views but can see that you're a newbie poster so my advice would be don't take otib too seriously.

If anyone gets insulted - man up or stop posting. You won't last if you're a snowflake.

10 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Surprisingly I share some of your views but can see that you're a newbie poster so my advice would be don't take otib too seriously.

If anyone gets insulted - man up or stop posting. You won't last if you're a snowflake.

Snowflakes won't last very long on here, in large part because this forum produces far more heat than light!

Archived