IGNORED

Announcement at 5.30pm today

Swede

1 minute ago, Swede said:

Apparently LJ will be gone so I've heard.

there will be a public hanging if you are wrong mate, I may have to remind you of the bonfire post I made last time a thread like this cropped up, the one with rovers on the top and cardiff in the middle,

you may be joining cardiff soon

12 minutes ago, Swede said:

Fair shout for coming on here with that.

You realise you won't ever be trusted again if it doesn't happen. Fingers crossed you're right mate.

Just now, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Difference is he wasn't a huge fan of SC. LJ is a good friend, he wouldn't treat him like this. Again, sadly. 

I agree, Just saying there is precedent, is blind hope more than anything- Press conference then sack seems an odd way to go about it but then with this club nothing surprises.

18 minutes ago, Swede said:

'Apparently' 

Really sticking your neck out there fella. As good as "he might possibly be 100% going, today/tomorrow/sometime... " 

I can't give my source as it will make me look stupid when/if this doesn't happen... yawn

22 minutes ago, Swede said:

What utter bollox!  Why do people like you put such crap and rumours up?  Do you think if you state such crap, it might actually happen?  I want him out as much as the majority, but al this does is raise hope for the likes of me(us).  Rant over COYR ;-)

Archived