IGNORED

Announcement at 5.30pm today

Swede

22 minutes ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

He's done a pre-match presser so I'm convinced you've been told porkies - sadly. 

Didn't Cotts do a pre-match press conference just before he was sacked?

Like virtually everybody on here. We'll believe it when we see it. 

And like so many have said, the disappointment I can take, it's the hoping that really does my head in.

Would love to wake up tomorrow and think, he's gone, lets see if we can stick one up Norwich. About bloody time somebody did something. 

COYR

15 minutes ago, HIGHRIDGE BCFC said:

I'd be very surprised if SL let that happen again tbf. He's had all weekend to sack him.

I just can't see it happening before the game.

If it's going to happen, then they need to agree severance terms , as it will be by mutual consent, so it may have taken yesterday and today to get this agreed with LJ and his representatives.

This is the optimist in me talking. 

16 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

I've heard the moon is made of cheese. I wasn't going to announce it on here but seeing as you've started it..........................

No good starting a rumour with limited information.

What type of cheese is what we need to know?

1 minute ago, downendcity said:

If it's going to happen, then they need to agree severance terms , as it will be by mutual consent, so it may have taken yesterday and today to get this agreed with LJ and his representatives.

Yet he still did a press conference this morning. Can't see it I'm afraid.

17 minutes ago, CiderCraig said:

'Apparently' 

Really sticking your neck out there fella. As good as "he might possibly be 100% going, today/tomorrow/sometime... " 

I can't give my source as it will make me look stupid when/if this doesn't happen... yawn

As I've said previously the fans chant should be :

"sacked in the future, you'll be sacked in the future"

11 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Maybe a replacement manager / head coach finally said "yes" after two months of frantic searching and negotiations by SL and co?

Bribery and threats. more like!

1 minute ago, downendcity said:

No good starting a rumour with limited information.

What type of cheese is what we need to know?

Limited information? Pah! I think you'll find that Aardman did a documentary on it. A Grand Day Out, or something...

25 minutes ago, winterbournered said:

This is what I want, a rumour that I can run with. 

I'm full on going with it.. tada LJ 

22 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I agree, Just saying there is precedent, is blind hope more than anything- Press conference then sack seems an odd way to go about it but then with this club nothing surprises.

Whoop. Holding out for any shred of crap to say he's a goner...

Tbf, @Swede has been on here a while and isn't one of those newbies on a wind up. I have no idea if he is ITK but I'd take his rumour over bull from a 1 post poster taking the piss.

See you LJ. :sub:

10 minutes ago, downendcity said:

They don't have to agree anything. If he isn't wanted they can boot him out on garden leave and sort out the rest later.

Not that is likely to happen with the friendship between them.

You would hope if they both had a love for the the club as LJ keeps mentioning he would fall on his sword. After all it appears he has ripped up the squad, bought players that have ruined player unity with his reference to cliques. Spent a fortune on players that no longer make the squad... you have to wonder if he chose them in the first place.

If you love the club Lee you can see what you are doing to it, you can see what you are doing to the fans. You can see the massive split you are causing. 

If you truly love it like you say you do, then leave it and you may keep some dignity.

Archived