IGNORED

Announcement at 5.30pm today

Swede

Look, I'm a Bristol City fan through and through and what sets us different from a lot of other clubs is that we back any manager/coach to the hilt.

I have argued with a lot of fans to back LJ but there has to be a limit.

If you look at results they are no better than 15 - 16 games ago yet we have improved the squad.

However, If you look at performances, they ARE getting worse [save the odd 45 minutes here and there] AND that's the worry.

So, by a process of elimination we have improved the stadium, attendances & squad. So what is missing? Sadly, it has to be the head coach.

2 minutes ago, Swede said:

Look, I'm a Bristol City fan through and through and what sets us different from a lot of other clubs is that we back any manager/coach to the hilt.

I have argued with a lot of fans to back LJ but there has to be a limit.

If you look at results they are no better than 15 - 16 games ago yet we have improved the squad.

However, If you look at performances, they ARE getting worse [save the odd 45 minutes here and there] AND that's the worry.

So, by a process of elimination we have improved the stadium, attendances & squad. So what is missing? Sadly, it has to be the head coach.

1 minute ago, Harry said:

If there are any announcements soon my guess is that it'll involve the removal of Holden, not LJ at this time 

Yep that is just about the mentality of the shitty way our club is run, blaming the fans has failed, lying about it being a must win game a draw not being good enough, now offer up an insignicant sacrificial lamb and maybe the mugs will swallow it, the club is becoming a pathetic joke and the decisions being made are scandalous, honestly even the dark days of 82 did'nt feel as bad because at least there was ******* hope.

2 hours ago, I'm Sparti-Bob said:

Season ticket prices, maybe...

Spoke to Bristol Sport this morning about early bird renewals......its still under discussion so who knows....might be this.....might be LJ gone or it might be SL saying he has set me up with Cheryl Cole (forget the second surname at present)

COYRs....save our season

1 hour ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

what a load of shite this forum is.......3 pages on a posters rumour .....  it gets worse and worse....   would be great to see three pages on a get behind the team and help get out of the shit thread but I suppose that's not a worthy cause.... 

I like it . Sarcasm .

Nice one centurion .

Archived