IGNORED

Announcement at 5.30pm today

Swede

2 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Its like our worst nightmare coming true!!!

It would be typical bcfc, sacrifice pembo (you know the bloke who saved us last season) in an attempt to appease the fans, but leave the real cause of the problems in charge and add a manager he sacked a few seasons ago to assist, they cant be that dumb can they ?

5 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Its like our worst nightmare coming true!!!

SL has really lost it and misjudgement is his middle name. 

What has LJ got? Because he certainly has no coaching talent. 

See you at AG next season. 

2 minutes ago, tts_city said:

It would be typical bcfc, sacrifice pembo (you know the bloke who saved us last season) in an attempt to appease the fans, but leave the real cause of the problems in charge and add a manager he sacked a few seasons ago to assist, they cant be that dumb can they ?

Yes, although I doubt any of this is accurate.

If it were then it's a clear indication that the owner knows LJ is not up to the job but won't fire him.

Millen has a nice coaching job at Tottenham working with an incredibly talented set of young players, under a world class manager.

Why would he ditch that to come here to work under Lee Johnson?

What ever your view of Millen, he isn't mad.

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

If it were to be Millen to become assistant to LJ it'd be like a who's who of people I don't want to be employed by our club.

We'd only then need Pulis as director of football and we'd be completely sorted. 

*shudders* and SCENES!

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

This is one of the things I find most frustrating of all.  Even if by some small miracle we do survive, Johnson has proven himself incapable of getting anywhere near par from a reasonably capable squad of players.  Furthermore he has given no one any reason to think he should be trusted to spend any more money in the summer.  Our fate in the coming months has almost become inconsequential to his future; whether we stay up or not, far too much damage has already been done.  So why keep him a moment longer?  It's the most infuriating situation I can remember in my 30 years following this club.

47 years for me, and totally agree.

I continued to go to AG every week through the slide down the divisions and carried on following them around the country in the 4th division.

Keeping Johnson is really testing my patience and loyalty though -  infuriating is exactly the right word.

Weird is another one.

For God's sake SL,  just get rid of him before the frustration and anger of thousands turns to apathy and total disinterest.

If SL wanted to completely piss off the club's core support for some odd reason, I doubt he could find a surer way than this maddening stubbornness he's showing at the moment.

Rumour has it that the next appointment is Mrs Johnson.

Cuts down on moving fees.....and let's be honest....can She do any worse ??

in fact, maybe she's the one picking the team already....

Mrs J    "He's got nice legs, why don't you put him in" ?

Mr J      "Darling, it doesn't work like that, you need to watch the team train, assess them, devise a game plan, a strategy, identify the oppositions weaknesses, and exploit them to your advantage"

Mrs J    "Really"?

Mr J      " OK. Get your point. Legs it is"

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Not me, did ok last season totally failed this season, the coaching is appalling, him and Holden were full backs just take a look at the state of our shitty full backs.

Ok each to there own. But Johnson should be the one going regardless 

59 minutes ago, DANWRENBCFC4LIFE said:

Remember when asked about where he'd be in 5 years and he answered 'Europe?' Can only assume he was talking about holiday or relocating 

If that was SL's considered view then he got that one horribly wrong. He never saw Brexit coming anymore than he saw a monumental collapse down the Championship league table being the fault of his appointed manager.

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Ok each to there own. But Johnson should be the one going regardless 

Johnson and his coaches should be gone they are all part of the problem, are you honestly happy with the quality of coaching? Given our 5 month run and abject performances of players, exactly who has improved?, they've even started to **** up the players signed in January.

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Johnson and his coaches should be gone they are all part of the problem, are you honestly happy with the quality of coaching? Given our 5 month run and abject performances of players, exactly who has improved?, they've even started to **** up the players signed in January.

I like pemberton . I like the fact IMO he had a massive influence on us staying up last season. Maybe his influence has been nullified this season . I will always respect JP  no matter the situation. 

Archived