IGNORED

Announcement at 5.30pm today

Swede

Just now, Nomad said:

I think something good might be happening as I just saw a crepuscular ray break through the clouds over AG.

After the way our keepers have been performing I think you'll find that the Ray you saw was Cashley in Lansdowns Helicopter (not to be confused with Johnson on his chopper).

2 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

Isn't this like the seventh day LJ has been sacked? You have to admire his commitment to keep turning up regardless.

He hasn't told his wife he's been sacked,so just goes in and hides in the toilets,then goes back home at his normal time so she's none the wiser.

4 minutes ago, Show Me The Money! said:

With Iain Baird as attacking coach

Cheers then,I'd all but forgotten about Iain Baird,just when things can't get any worse you mention Iain Baird.

54 minutes ago, shelts said:

Only humour sunshine....only thing thats keeping me going to BS3!!

And that's a very dark humour lurking the gate right now...the only time I've experienced such terror was the black cloak the x mother-in-law threw before her.you could literally feel it's approach.

I think it is interesting that it seems to be linked to our dropping into the bottom 3, I have heard at various times in the last couple of months that there is some sort of clause in LJs contract whereby we can get rid and not pay compensation etc.

The more I read, the more depressed it makes me.

However, i'll certainly be at AG next season, whether LJ is still in charge or not.

47 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I think something good might be happening as I just saw a crepuscular ray break through the clouds over AG.

Sorry to disappoint, but SL has confirmed that ray of sunshine was a result of LJ shorts falling down when he bent down to tie his laces.

Archived