IGNORED

Announcement at 5.30pm today

Swede

Well, if you read what a couple of people who are in the KNOW (over on Twitter) not me by the way, it looks as though Jon Pemberton is off. One chap said a family member has confirmed this.

We can only wait and see, but if he goes, and City lose tomorrow night they better call in the armed guard becuase the place will go mental.

8 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Well, if you read what a couple of people who are in the KNOW (over on Twitter) not me by the way, it looks as though Jon Pemberton is off. One chap said a family member has confirmed this.

We can only wait and see, but if he goes, and City lose tomorrow night they better call in the armed guard becuase the place will go mental.

Agreed, Holden should go not Pembo

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

What is it with Swedes posting gibberish on this forum ;) 

Just joshing to any of our herring munching comrades reading this :drunk2:

Hey I wibbly wobbly take offence or is it a fence to that if it had wheels and an outboard motor.

1 hour ago, Swede said:

Safe to say . . . .

IF 

I hear any rumours Wednesday morning I'll  keep them to myself. .

Safe to say you probably heard it from someone who said ex player told them. Hear it all the time mate, had calls today saying same thing, but don't post it on here if I dont believe it / or it makes sense. If I did post all that I/we would be 90% wrong all the time. Truth is everyone loves to start a rumour or contribute to it, especially if they want it to be true. Nobody will know the truth unless it's from the very top and that's once in a blue moon.

1 hour ago, Swede said:

Safe to say . . . .

IF 

I hear any rumours Wednesday morning I'll  keep them to myself.

Probably for the best...

even if you believe the source to be legit, it's not going down well when these bits of "inside info" turn out wrong

Archived