IGNORED

Pemberton gone?

Kid in the Riot

We hung around after the Burton game and Pembo and Tomlin were like rats down a drainpipe - out the door and bolted down the side of the Burton Coach, didnt even look back.

Read into that what you will, probably noting but...

taylor, mags, brownhill, odowda all came out and had pics taken with the younger kids including oscar - the other two couldn't wait to get out of there.

23 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

If he's been pushed out the door with LJ and Holden still in work, then I'll be disgusted.

I'm losing faith with this club by day now. 

Yep agree (subject to any "incidents" of course) - I just really hope he's had enough and walked.

If on the other hand he's been given the boot leaving LJ in place, well that really would be the icing on the cake!!!

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Oh come on now. I know it's the end of days on this forum at the moment but let's not be silly.

It's not up to the supporters liaison officer to confirm/quash rumours as and when they happen. I'm sure the club will make a statement as soon as necessary.

But when your head of communications is also supporter liaison...

1 minute ago, billywedlock said:

I can think of a few others that should have left before him though 

Maybe so. But as the defensive coach he is always going to take the blame. 

DH receives huge amounts of stick yet he works with our strikers and scoring goals hasn't really been a problem.

8 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Maybe so. But as the defensive coach he is always going to take the blame. 

DH receives huge amounts of stick yet he works with our strikers and scoring goals hasn't really been a problem.

You could have said that when he was under cotterill, a man who pembo admitted took little notice of what he said, he more than proved his worth once he was briefly given the reins. you can coach the defense all you like but if the manager is picking a different team each match, changing tactics 3 - 4 times a game and basically has no clue what he is doing its not going to make much difference. If (no WHEN) LJ goes i hope to god we have someone lined up immediately, otherwise we will end up with Holden, you know the guy that coincidentally signed for us at almost the exact time this implosion started, god help us. Good luck pembo.

3 minutes ago, adamski said:

If it's true, then why are the club so quiet?

either something disciplinary has happened and they can't comment or it's not true!

whenever anyone from the club has unfollowed us on Twitter they have shortly departed, a part of me is still clinging onto its all bollox mind :fingerscrossed:

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Amateur Hour yet again from this club!

We broke the news before they did. Now Pemberton has confirmed it.

Good luck for the future Pembo, thank you for good service, and the like- and thank you for kickstarting our survival from the drop last season!

Dark days at Ashton gate

6 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Amateur Hour yet again from this club!

We broke the news before they did. Now Pemberton has confirmed it.

He's just deleted his tweet. Probably the club's spin department has rolled into action and demanded to put the story out first.

Archived