IGNORED

Pemberton gone?

Kid in the Riot

5 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

.Well I wouldn't trust any rumour which comes from here, most of it is usually garbage so forgive me if I'm a little cynical about rumour spreading

This is not rumour, I said last week that LJ was summoned to the ground which turned out to not  be true and put that rumour to bed as soon as I knew what happen.

This is not rumour spreading. 

Radio Bristol , The BBC is reporting on this for crying out loud.

1 hour ago, swanker said:

Said yesterday that I'd been told that he'd be going and that he'd had Tomlin around the throat. 

Just been told this by same person.........

Pembo gone , I think that Mark Ashton is a wrong un there is 3 different cliques in the dressing room massive problems behind the scenes

Pembo had Tomlin by the throat .. really? 

That is interesting if so and quite a coincidence because one night last week I had a dream and woke up convinced that LJ somehow had SL by the balls!  

ladies and gentleman please welcome back to Ashton gate Keith Millen 

if you can't remember he was the one you all wanted out a few years ago due to shipping goals like p&o

he will now act as ringmaster in the big top supervising head clown Lee coco Johnson, other circus employees will be present including dean the impersonator Holden, although the invisible man mark Ashton will not be present

now who wants to buy a programme

6 minutes ago, bs3 said:

This is not rumour, I said last week that LJ was summoned to the ground which turned out to not  be true and put that rumour to bed as soon as I knew what happen.

This is not rumour spreading. 

Radio Bristol , The BBC is reporting on this for crying out loud.

I'm saying the rumour on this started yesterday here... 

If he's gone fair enough but I'll await official confirmation if thats ok.  You say speculation from the BBC but this is merely conjecture without firm evidence (the definition of speculation)

2 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

If he's gone fair enough but I'll await official confirmation if thats ok.  You say speculation from the BBC but this is merely conjecture without firm evidence

Radio Bristol wouldn't be reporting this on the sports news if they didn't believe it to be true.

5 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

If he's gone fair enough but I'll await official confirmation if thats ok.  You say speculation from the BBC but this is merely conjecture without firm evidence (the definition of speculation)

I look forward to you coming on here later and saying "fair play KITR, you were right :clap:"

No offence to Jamie Mac but what a crap appointment, we can't get anything right.

If Pembo was being replaced and the idiot isn't going, we needed somebody with EXPERIENCE in management / coaching at this level to help guide the fool.

What on earth is going on?

17 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Pembo had Tomlin by the throat .. really? 

That is interesting if so and quite a coincidence because one night last week I had a dream and woke up convinced that LJ somehow had SL by the balls!  

He must have a tight grip. 

Archived