IGNORED

Pemberton gone?

Kid in the Riot

1 hour ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Wouldn't that be absolutely fantastic?!  So-called fans on this forum foaming at the mouth about how the dastardly Lee Johnson, curling his moustache and cackling demonically, has done for the saintly and rather wonderful Pembo, and it was all untrue!!  Wouldn't that be just too marvellous for words?  Oh please, please let it be made up!!

Quite possibly the craziest post I have ever seen on here.

At the start of this season I was so so excited, my first season ticket and I was loving it. Literally everything that has followed has slowly drained any passion for the club from me and until LJ leaves I'm not sure how I'm supposed to give my dedicated support to the club. I'm concerned that a result either way tonight will not bother me in the slightest. I love this club but hate the way it is being run. How can we get it so wrong! 

8 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Not even a thank you for Pembo or explanation of why he left.

Beyond contempt.

Yeah it was a crass statement - could have thanked him for his part in our promotion/cup  success and wished him well for the future - 

feeling disillusioned, no reason given as to why he's departed but not Holden and LJ, no thank you or good luck to him which is a disgrace IMO after the success we've had with him. And also because out of those three I've named myself, and others by the sound of it had the most respect and trust in him. Gutted.

I'll say it if they won't - thank you and good luck Pembo!

1 minute ago, Fiale said:

Yeah it was a crass statement - could have thanked him for his part in our promotion/cup  success and wished him well for the future - 

Any properly run club would have. But this is the Lansdown/Ashton DNA bullshit version now. No class, no clue.

Most classless comment I've ever read. No thanks or gratitude, just how games Jamie Mac played for us. 

Im gonna come out and say it, we genuinely deserve to go down. 

LJ came to the club and said he felt guilt at not getting the club to the prem. He can feel even more guilt for completely ruining the club now. 

13 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

SL to Johnson - why are we so shit?

johnson to SL - Pembo boss

SL to mark Ashton - why are these players we have signed so shit

ashton to SL - Des Taylor boss 

What a total mess they are making of our club and we were laughing at the gas; really really unbelievable; Harry D must be turning in his grave and I hope Divvy aint watching ffs beyond help ........onward over the cliff and deeper in the shit every day

Excellent post C AND C by the way :chant6ez:

SL really has lost me completely now, the lack of class shown towards the fans, in interviews, and Pembo in that statement is truly shocking.

What an embarrassment.

If you're going to cock it up at least show a touch of class and humility whilst doing it.

I'm truly sickened.

The truly amateur way the news broke was just the icing on the cake.

joke of a club

Genuinely upset. 

Pembo has gone and been treated with contempt. No thanks, no good lucks, nothing. Regardless what he may or may not have done re Tomlin, doesn't he deserve a bit of recognition?

Des Taylor - also nothing.

I'm gobsmacked.

I never once thought that BCFC would do this. 

I wanted @AdamB to put a statement out which he now has. But to leave it so devoid of the usual platitudes that every other person gets has really got to me.

Pembo and Taylor might have left sour notes in LJ and SL's mouths but they haven't in ours. 

Horrible statement. Horrible. 

Frankly JP would have got the axe from me, but alongside the manager too. He's been part of two failing regimes and ultimately, even if he has the right ideas, he's not assertive enough with them so what's he paid for? I don't complain about his sacking and don't think he showed enough for promotion 

JMc just wrong person at wrong time. Smacks of LJ surrounding himself with friends and smacks of job for boys - which it probably is at least in part. I'm not belittling JMc, honestly if I was handed the reigns Saturday 5pm it would have been LJ, DH, JP pack your bags  JMc want caretaker? 

Des Taylor statement is the worst. So much fanfare for him and then 2 lines at the end of an already shite statement. That was the most pathetic. 

SL said fans come back when we are winning. D'ya know what Steve, the club's PR is effing diabolical on the downturns. You haven't grasped this from our last very big fall from grace. It's my BIGGEST worry... he doesn't learn from mistakes. Sorry Steve, I love what you put in to our club, but someone REALLY needs to slap you around the face with some home truths. 

Is this some kind of weird joke???

The stuff on here lately against Johnson and Lansdown has been well OTT.

BUT

This decision is ridiculous! WTF! One thing replacing well liked and respected Pemberton with someone like Millen, but inexperienced McAllistair???

Pembertons record as head coach here:

Bristol City 1 - Premier League Middlesbrough 0 

Leeds 1 - 0 Bristol City

Bristol City 0 - 0 Birmingham

Charlton 0 - 1 Bristol City

One goal against in 4 games!! So his defensive organisation obviously not a problem. But if our esteemed head coach and his bessie mates keep picking Flint no matter what he does, what is Pembo suppose to do! Sacked because his boss is useless!

FARCICAL

I wasnt gonna bother tonight as I need to be up at 3am but Im going there hour round trip just to join in with 'One John Pemberton´

Archived