IGNORED

Had enough see you lot later.

Londoner

Never felt so disillusioned and disinterested in the club as i do now. as someone who during the Millen and Mcinnes reigns commuted to the Gate from central london on the megabus every weekend to see home and away games i would have classed myself as a massive city fan.....right now i feel like i couldnt give a shit. Even when times were hard i would go.

The treatment of us fans by Lansdown and Johnson has been a disgrace,they have taken us for complete fools and treated us with zero respect.

I will not be going to the gate again while this clueless waste of space of a manager is leading the club. If only we had lost to Fleetwood. 

I feel sorry for the players, they have been utterly let down by the mixed messages and ineptitude by a complete and utter fraud.

No doubt posters will say bye bye better off without you attention seeker etc etc...doesnt bother me in the slightest very unhappy with this club tsking my money and ******* it down the drain on this clown. 

Take care all.

5 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Never felt so disillusioned and disinterested in the club as i do now. as someone who during the Millen and Mcinnes reigns commuted to the Gate from central london on the megabus every weekend to see home and away games i would have classed myself as a massive city fan.....right now i feel like i couldnt give a shit. Even when times were hard i would go.

The treatment of us fans by Lansdown and Johnson has been a disgrace,they have taken us for complete fools and treated us with zero respect.

I will not be going to the gate again while this clueless waste of space of a manager is leading the club. If only we had lost to Fleetwood. 

I feel sorry for the players, they have been utterly let down by the mixed messages and ineptitude by a complete and utter fraud.

No doubt posters will say bye bye better off without you attention seeker etc etc...doesnt bother me in the slightest very unhappy with this club tsking my money and ******* it down the drain on this clown. 

Take care all.

Amen,  and good luck brother. In the same boat with my university assignments - I'd frankly rather write my 8,000 word bitch of a dissertation and feel I've done something.

2 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Take care all.

Well said mate,I feel the same,never known a time when I have been so disgusted with the way the club is being run.

After 67 years, I feel the same as you Londoner. I will deliberately miss a home game tomorrow night when I could get to Ashton Gate for the first time in my life. I lived in Shrewsbury for ten years only missing one home due to being snowed in and missed one while living in Livingston due to illness. Even in Portugal I got back several times a season.

But I've had enough of Johnson who is the worst manager in my lifetime.Totally inept.

9 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Take care all.

Very honest outburst-you are joining a growing enterprise..Share option??

3 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

Yep, I've never ever felt so disheartened with the club, I've been through three relegations in my time going to the Gate, the heartache of the Brighton debacle was tough too. 

Have supported for 62 years,and I tell you I have never felt this bad about the club

11 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Amen,  and good luck brother. In the same boat with my university assignments - I'd frankly rather write my 8,000 word bitch of a dissertation and feel I've done something.

8,000 words, standards are slipping. ;)

good of luck with it!

4 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

After 67 years, I feel the same as you Londoner. I will deliberately miss a home game tomorrow night when I could get to Ashton Gate for the first time in my life. I lived in Shrewsbury for ten years only missing one home due to being snowed in and missed one while living in Livingston due to illness. Even in Portugal I got back several times a season.

But I've had enough of Johnson who is the worst manager in my lifetime.Totally inept.

I salute you and the other old timers who have just had a gut finally filled; I hate what has and is still going on at our home ground and feel saddened by those who seem quite content for it to carry on....Customers my arse :sad26::city:

2 minutes ago, RumRed said:

8,000 words, standards are slipping. ;)

good of luck with it!

Why thank you. Although how I'll manage 5000 let alone 8000 words talking about accounting is anyone's guess. I'll do what I've done my whole way through uni coursework - Blag it all, works for LJ, and it works for me seemingly.

3 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Well if he's gone from here, I won't miss his arrogance and condescension

Spot on pal kick him while hes down

2 minutes ago, ontariored said:

I took a few days off from the forum as I was soooo negative. Now I am back, I can see the hilarity in BCFC and the cowboys running it.....

My anger has left me, I'm now in that stage where I just want to watch the whole thing burn.

It's like when an apocalyptic storm has been predicted and you feel let down when there's only a bit of lightning, sleet and only your wheelie bin fell over.

Archived