IGNORED

Steve Lansdown

Sparkz 76

Steve as a business man you are a massive success but you have no ******* idea about how to run Bristol City football club. I not doubting the money you have invested into the club, Stadium, players etc. Your love child Lee Johnson has brought this club to its knees and in my opinion you have given all the supporters of Bristol City zero respect with your constant faith in our current manager. I think you should step aside and still own the club and bring a real football man who knows the ins and outs of how to run a football club.

Im a 40 year old man who has been supporting this club in watching games since I was 7 years old.

Granted the stadium is fantastic but Steve that's not enough for most supporters.

I have never been so disillusioned with this club then I am right now.

I would rather you sold this club and we progressed without massive investment from yourself as if all you can offer is league 1 football,in fact all your money has not really progressed us as we were always a good league 1 club before you arrived.

probably get slated but I don't care WE DESERVE BETTER STEVE

Calm down ffs. If you've supported this club for 33 years as you claim you'd have seen worse times than this!! As long as we've got the backing that Steve L gives us, this club will not fail in the long term. Even if we go down we can pick off the others at that level like we did last time. The (long term) future is not in doubt as far as I'm concerned.

9 minutes ago, Scrumpylegs said:

Calm down ffs. If you've supported this club for 33 years as you claim you'd have seen worse times than this!! As long as we've got the backing that Steve L gives us, this club will not fail in the long term. Even if we go down we can pick off the others at that level like we did last time. The (long term) future is not in doubt as far as I'm concerned.

He's been funding us for fourteen years and we're still going to be in the same league next season as when he started.

LEAGUE ONE.

2 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

He's been funding us for fourteen years and we're still going to be in the same league next season as when he started.

LEAGUE ONE.

Seriously, we've spent more seasons in the Championship than League 1 under SL. 

We're not that big a club, it's bloody hard to establish yourself in the Championship.

I get people are more than annoyed at SL for backing LJ, I want him gone too, but the we're no better off than when he took over argument is ******* annoying. 

Before SL when was the last time we won a title ffs. 

4 minutes ago, Bob Thompson said:

The audacity of people who have had no experience in the professional world of football telling SL how to run a football club from the stands is unbelievable.

Give them £xxx million and I'd suggest most of them would have a good go and most would match if not better what SL has achieved

I would say that the only advantage SL has is that he has learnt from his numerous mistakes .....

Oh.....

hang on ......

:whistle:

3 minutes ago, Bob Thompson said:

The audacity of people who have had no experience in the professional world of football telling SL how to run a football club from the stands is unbelievable.

Its the same when they think they could manage and coach the team better than who ever is in charge!!!!!

We are very very lucky to have Steve Lansdown as our chairman , most of us would of agreed with a large percentage of  the managers he has appointed oddly enough except for Cotterill ( our most successful recent manager) so in  some ways it was hard to knock him when he brought Johnson in.

Of coarse Lansdown has made mistakes but haven't we all? 

When you look at the mess other clubs have recently been in through their owners Blackburn,Blackpool, Leeds , Forest and Cardiff to name a few I think we are very lucky.

26 minutes ago, winterbournered said:

Seriously, we've spent more seasons in the Championship than League 1 under SL. 

We're not that big a club, it's bloody hard to establish yourself in the Championship.

I get people are more than annoyed at SL for backing LJ, I want him gone too, but the we're no better off than when he took over argument is ******* annoying. 

Before SL when was the last time we won a title ffs. 

Some people are so ******* easy to please, it's pathetic!!! I hope your ambitions are further from your nose in real life...

7 minutes ago, Bob Thompson said:

You get to own a football club because you can afford to, not because you have experience in the professional world of football. So essentially you're saying the audacity of people who can't afford to own a football club to tell SL how to run one is unbelievable. Accepting his abject failure to progress this club on the pitch, please explain how his experience in the professional world of football has benefited BCFC.

3 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Fact is 99.9% of posters on here would not have a clue

how to coach the team

How do you know that ?

Know them all do you ?

I bet there's a fair few on here that have coaching badges or experience and you only have to read some very astute analytical posts on here to,realise their are some very astute supporters about

The secret to the World of Football is not knowledge but Opportunity

A closed shop

1 hour ago, Scrumpylegs said:

It has failed in the long term while he's been here. 

15 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

How do you know that ?

Know them all do you ?

I bet there's a fair few on here that have coaching badges or experience and you only have to read some very astute analytical posts on here to,realise their are some very astute supporters about

A closed shop

OK fair point 

99%

2 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

OK fair point 

99%

You may be surprised 

Any manager at decent amateur level or above would do a pretty good job at picking a decent side with round pegs in round holes

The massive problem would be

credibility with the players

But then the current Head Coach has none or little so it's worth a shout 

:yawn:

Remember, none of us can moan about the current situation. We should all be very happy with being in the championship and playing big teams most weeks. Even if we are losing most games, not winning at all and barely competing anymore, we should all be very grateful for our position. In Johnson snd lansdown we trust!

**** OFF!!!

19 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

How do you know that ?

Know them all do you ?

A closed shop

Used to agree and felt frustrated myself, but I study and work in the industry and I've learnt it's knowledge first. Without the knowledge you don't get the opportunity to impress the right people, and if you do get the opportunity without the knowledge you won't get future opportunities through that person.

Archived