IGNORED

Are you attending tomorrow night?

Benjam!n Ultra

Are you attending tomorrow night?  

402 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

You said no one can call themselves a City fan for not attending for those reasons. 

I'm saying most stable adults don't care about those labels. Most people are just normal blokes, not in the superfan competition constantly. 

What labels?

Im a normal bloke but definitely not a super fan like two blokes I know who go to every game home and away. 

They are true City fans imv.

11 minutes ago, Robbored said:

What labels?

Im a normal bloke but definitely not a super fan like two blokes I know who go to every game home and away. 

They are true City fans imv.

Mr Lansdown refers to "customers" I'm sure BS sees it exactly the same way. Two can play that game. I'm a dissatisfied customer. True fans the club will continue to take the piss out of because such folks will accept any old shite.

Not knocking that its a free country. I know we have had crap managers before but his situation is a first where he acts with Iimpunity

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

And taken with humour - fair play :clap:

Humour has been great at times on this forum and I'm all for a little bit of it, see previous posts, you guys make me laugh and cry at the same time . Magical really. We really are all in it together

15 minutes ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

You said no one can call themselves a City fan for not attending for those reasons. 

I'm saying most stable adults don't care about those labels. Most people are just normal blokes, not in the superfan competition constantly. 

I'm getting a strong feeling from your unending anti BCFC posts that anyone who dares not take your "ultra revolutionary " stand is a self proclaimed Superfan.

No- you're wrong. We choose to support in our own way. Just because some of us don't agree with you posting #Dwarf#Small about the manager doesn't make us happy clappers, LJ supporters or delusional- it just makes us marginally more mature than you.

1 minute ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I'm getting a strong feeling from your unending anti BCFC posts that anyone who dares not take your "ultra revolutionary " stand is a self proclaimed Superfan.

No- you're wrong. We choose to support in our own way. Just because some of us don't agree with you posting #Dwarf#Small about the manager doesn't make us happy clappers, LJ supporters or delusional- it just makes us marginally more mature than you.

MRR if you were that attentive (and most know you're certainly not) you'd see I only respond to those who mention 'not a real fan', 'not a true supporter' and 'you must be gas' etc. telling them to grow the **** up and act like adults. 

I have absolutely no issue with people supporting the club blindly only on a forum you've got to expect to be challenged. And that goes for those who are not so supportive too. It's how forums work. 

Not going because

• Its going to be wet and windy
  • I`ll be to tired after a day at work
  • I could get unlucky and have a crash on the way
  • Our managers not very good......alright he`s rubbish
  • They`ve knocked the Eastend down
  • Its a bit too posh now
  • I`m a customer and have rights
  • I`ve been several hundred times before
  • I can sit down at home
  • Its much cheaper to stay at home
  • Its too far to go and I haven't got a bike to get through Bristol
  • I don't think the club would support me enough
  • I cannot afford it anymore
  • I`m waiting for the new rule that will say anyone with over 50yrs of support can get a free pass
  • .............and a parking space
  • .............and a seat on the board

Cant see any improvement on the above anytime soon so no I`m not going. :disapointed2se:

I'll be there, I'm far from happy with the current situation but pay up front at the start of each season so my non attendance doesn't exactly hit the club where it hurts.

I'm a city fan, that's what we do through thick & thin, same routine with the same group of friends each home game, win or lose on the booze :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

Get ******. I'm not going because iv'e had a guts full and need to make a stand. You sit on your hands and just let it happen then.Don't start calling people non supporters, who was the one who went to Wembley with the gas. You really do think your'e above everyone else don't you :grr:

I consider those who are prepared to make a stand more supportive of the club than those who chose to accept whatever is served up.

If you truly care about the club, why would you just sit back and accept this? You aren't misguided if you protest (in whatever way you chose), you are more of a supporter of the club if you try to make a difference.

We shouldn't confuse supporting the club with supporting the current management team.

Im staying away BECAUSE I support the club. It's much bigger than any managerial/coaching team.

I'm not attending until LJ is gone. If we go down I won't be attending again until we are back in the Championship, and if that takes 10 years then so be it. I have had it with being treated like we don't matter and are to blame by those at the top, and shafted by by some of our own happy clapping blind faith no backbone fans. We are being laughed at loudly and still some of our fans want to support us whilst the flush is being pulled by a bunch of absolute clowns and *********. 

I'm done. Boycott boycott boycott. Turning up just keeps this shite dragging on for longer than it needs to. A big boycott, national press take note, Lansdown pulls the trigger and we move on.

3 minutes ago, The Ring said:

I consider those who are prepared to make a stand more supportive of the club than those who chose to accept whatever is served up.

If you truly care about the club, why would you just sit back and accept this? You aren't misguided if you protest (in whatever way you chose), you are more of a supporter of the club if you try to make a difference.

We shouldn't confuse supporting the club with supporting the current management team.

Im staying away BECAUSE I support the club. It's much bigger than any managerial/coaching team.

I choose to accept the lot I am given. After all my years of supporting this club not once have they asked me who I'd like as manager or which centre forward I fancied. I've had it up to ear 

13 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

I'm not attending until LJ is gone. If we go down I won't be attending again until we are back in the Championship, and if that takes 10 years then so be it. I have had it with being treated like we don't matter and are to blame by those at the top, and shafted by by some of our own happy clapping blind faith no backbone fans. We are being laughed at loudly and still some of our fans want to support us whilst the flush is being pulled by a bunch of absolute clowns and *********. 

I'm done. Boycott boycott boycott. Turning up just keeps this shite dragging on for longer than it needs to. A big boycott, national press take note, Lansdown pulls the trigger and we move on.

We laugh at the blue few for the way they roll over and have their bellys tickled every time something goes wrong . I thought we were different to that, a fan base with a spine . I can't believe some are happy to just put up with it . 

2 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

Each to their own, of course. Personally, I won't spend my money on gross negligence

I coughed up dosh for my SC before the season started so not to go would be a definite waste of money. 

You dont get a refund for not going.

15 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

We laugh at the blue few for the way they roll over and have their bellys tickled every time something goes wrong . I thought we were different to that, a fan base with a spine . I can't believe some are happy to just put up with it . 

Great. Im sure some of our fans would love to carry LJ off the pitch on their shoulders after he finally relegates us just like the sags did with garry thompson that time. Absolute madness.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

We've had loads of crap managers, so what's new?  :dunno:

That has never stopped me before and it won't stop me tomorrow.

If anyone doesn't attend for that reason then they Can't call themselves a City fan.

**** off you stupid****.

Archived