IGNORED

Which moderators are we up against tonight?

Are the OTIB team prepared to announce their team sheet for City Vs Norwich?

In the absence of news, I WILL be speculating.

It's a biggey, so I recon they will pack the defence, with a couple of big-banners on the bench for the first Norwich goal.

I recon they will start with:-

Red M

Dolls

Phantom.

Can't think of anyone else, but I suspect someone pretty ******** nasty on the bench.

Expect several bans, with no explanation.

A few 'disappearances'.

:yes:

tfj  :protest:

I'll declare myself out, I'll be at the match but won't look at the forum until after ( why ruin a miserable evening). On Saturday I don't think I looked at the forum until late Sunday, couldn't bring myself too.

Yes, contrary to popular belief, us Mods and Admins have feelings too. :hug:

Whatever I say I upset someone at the moment, so I shall be saying as little as possible for today. I've also nearly lost my voice (some might say that's a good thing) due to lurgi, and so can't physically speak without sounding like that god awful Irene dirge that gets sung. 

And that's before the game tonight! 

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Whatever I say I upset someone at the moment, so I shall be saying as little as possible for today. I've also nearly lost my voice (some might say that's a good thing) due to lurgi, and so can't physically speak without sounding like that god awful Irene dirge that gets sung. 

Isn't lurgi the slightly less successful Italian plumber?

I have the pleasure of being the only moderator on a small-ish Motorsport forum.

I've been called a host of names and told to do several things that I'm reasonably sure are anatomically improbable if not impossible.

Its a thankless task requiring a thick skin and an even hand but without Moderators a forum wouldn't last 5 minutes.

Keep calm and carry on folks.

15 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I find your post offensive and upsetting, perhaps you should "have a holiday" from the forum ;)

And this is why I could never be a moderator.

Thick skin - check. Say what you like about me, I've heard it all before, believe me.

Diplomatic - check. I can accept people have differing opinions to my own and I enjoy a healthy debate. As long as the person(s) I am debating with can be reasonable.

Capable of coherent language - check. Self explanatory really.

Tolerance and patience... :boxing:

You've all seen my posts where I bite and have a pop. I can't help myself. However, I do pride myself on not having anyone on my ignore list (only because I can't get the thing to work on my android and also because I avoid the politics sub forum at all costs (I'd be arguing for hours and would likely throw my phone at a wall eventually...)

I don't know how the Mods put up with it to be honest, if people are determined to make a them and us situation out of it then I would just shut the place down until tomorrow if I was them. People seem to forget that they do this for free and take time out of their personal lives just to let ******* moan at everything from pins to elephants. 

6 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Are the OTIB team prepared to announce their team sheet for City Vs Norwich?

In the absence of news, I WILL be speculating.

It's a biggey, so I recon they will pack the defence, with a couple of big-banners on the bench for the first Norwich goal.

I recon they will start with:-

Red M

Dolls

Phantom.

Can't think of anyone else, but I suspect someone pretty ******** nasty on the bench.

Expect several bans, with no explanation.

A few 'disappearances'.

:yes:

tfj  :protest:

I hope you're first :)

Archived