IGNORED

Jamie McAllister...

BCFC1512

Please no. Can we please get some experienced coaches and not just stay sentimental to former players/experienced coaches. McAllister will be our number 9 and our chairman in five years at this rate! Of course he deserves the job based on the fact our development squad gets ****ed most weeks.

Just now, Newquay-Red said:

Please no. Can we please get some experienced coaches and not just stay sentimental to former players/experienced coaches. McAllister will be our number 9 and our chairman in five years at this rate! Of course he deserves the job based on the fact our development squad gets ****ed most weeks.

Why get yourself wound up about something which is probably untrue?

2 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

Because I am bored, and responding to speculation. Surprisingly enough that's often why people use forums.

But also reacting based on a falsehood.

"Our development squad gets ****ed most weeks"

That isn't the case, they lost their last game, but before that beat Swansea 4-0 in Wales. They have had a downturn in form and a few defeats but also had a very strong run of form just prior to this.

21 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

I don't think you've been following recent results, NR. The development squad have been getting some decent results.

34 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Just need Lee Trundle back as fitness coach and we're golden.

16 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I hear it's Mr Softee putting out cones . Just à rumour mind .

m:icecream:       

I've heard that Donald Trump is the new head of communications and fans' liaison officer with the remit to create a few new truths 

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

That's what I was thinking. It suggests that Johnson really is here to stay. And if it is mcallister then why bring in a Johnson guy as an assistant if Johnson is a game or 2 away from getting the sack. Cuz he ain't going anywhere. 

Because he's already under contract here. If Johnson leaves in the next 30 seconds, he can revert to the U23 role.

41 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Just need Lee Trundle back as fitness coach and we're golden.

Trundle plays for my local club Llanelli Town AFC, in the Welsh Premier League Division 2.  

He's looking far fitter and leaner today, than he ever did when he played for us. 

Sums up how unprofessional this club is if true. The word "Mafia" comes to mind......literally wouldnt be suprised to see GJ and Pete back in some form. LJ surrounding himself with people who won't disagree or go against him. 

For the record, i know JM was already here as under 23's but he would of had no say or been near the first team dressing room.

34 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

Sums up how unprofessional this club is if true. The word "Mafia" comes to mind......literally wouldnt be suprised to see GJ and Pete back in some form. LJ surrounding himself with people who won't disagree or go against him. 

For the record, i know JM was already here as under 23's but he would of had no say or been near the first team dressing room.

The Bristol Mafia - cider nostra

Archived