IGNORED

Match Day thread v Norwich

Bristol Rob

2 minutes ago, Offside said:

All too predictable so far. We are huffing and puffing with little quality. They score with us backing off yet again. We look nowhere near good enough to have a chance of staying up.

We are just stuck in a horrible version of Groundhog Day. How frigging difficult is it to at least have a shape and close down the opposition? 

After signing 19 players, we have a 1st division team out there, that have confidence shot to bits, and have no idea what they are being asked to do from one game to the next.

It beggars belief.

2 minutes ago, ploppy said:

I CAN'T COPE WITH HOW FAR WE'VE FALLEN. Everything that the club says just feels like propaganda supporting a bizarre dictatorship! The programme might as well be a party policital broadcast - a message brought to you 'The Bristol Sport Party'. We are failing in every possible respect!!

This is as far from "club" as Bristol city had ever been. 

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

Hope The Board are enjoying their half time drinks and nibbles, before the men in white coats arrive to take them away

And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa
They're coming to take me away ho-ho hee-hee ha-haaa
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

We are just stuck in a horrible version of Groundhog Day. How frigging difficult is it to at least have a shape and close down the opposition? 

After signing 19 players, we have a 1st division team out there, that have confidence shot to bits, and have no idea what they are being asked to do from one game to the next.

It beggars belief.

Spot on. Depressing times.

Archived