IGNORED

Match Day thread v Norwich

Bristol Rob

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

It just strikes me that nearly everyone who guests on the RB commentary sees the problems and mistakes so easily whereas our coaching staff don't ;

I'm still fuming with the whole situation here .

Just proves that LJ is useless Major!

2 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

So would I.

Lansdown - not Johnson - has had a bloody good go at ******* BCFC over.

But then what's the real alternative?

£60 million (what he's spent plus what else the club is worth (total guess))? And that won't include the stadium. For a 3rd tier football team.

They'd have to be utterly mad, naive as a child and or a morally dubious foreigner.

2 minutes ago, awbb said:

£60 million (what he's spent plus what else the club is worth (total guess))? And that won't include the stadium. For a 3rd tier football team.

They'd have to be utterly mad, naive as a child and or a morally dubious foreigner.

Its worth what it's worth, not what SL says it's worth. 

8 minutes ago, awbb said:

Laughing stock of the Championship!

2 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

He's been an ever present player in the last two seasons when our biggest problems for those last two seasons have been conceding goals, what's that all about?

Been saying it for ages. He's not mobile enough and lacks concentration too often 

Archived