IGNORED

Match Day thread v Norwich

Bristol Rob

Very sadly 2 points out of a possible 6 at home is not good enough given our position

I see no light at the end of this particular tunnel

I still maintain on the evidence we have SL and BS are quite relaxed about City being in league 1

4 minutes ago, cityexile said:

In isolation, sounded like we were unlucky overall not to win it on the second half effort.

Equally, it is not in isolation. Another home game has slipped by, and given the other results tonight we have lost ground.

Minimum four wins needed from ten. Cannot see for the life of me where they are coming from.

We could have easily been 3 down at HT, with that sh1te starting line up

6 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

We just absolutely 100% MUST BEAT WIGAN

Oh my gawd, this roundabout some are on goes around and around but will stop then reality will smack you in the face; don't forget the following Friday when we will be on Sky to show the world just how far we have come and Huddersfield put us to the sword.

Burton pick up a useful point at Hillsborough, where we threw away yet another two-goal lead.

Desperately searching for positives, just about the only thing I can think of is that everyone from about Ipswich down could conceivably be dragged into this mire.

If Lansclown grew a pair and jettisoned LJ tomorrow we would still have a chance of turning this around, but he won't so we're stuffed. 

Archived