IGNORED

Match Day thread v Norwich

Bristol Rob

We will lose this game. We will concede goals through our players being stood stationary whilst a cross or through ball lands at the feet/head of their attacker, numerous times. We will also miss very good chances of our own.

Have a good night.

The LJ lucky dip team selection could get lucky tonight......or not; how many times has he been unlucky surely he deserves a six tonight on his roll of the dice; it will either be well "thats the corner turned" or more likely "we go again on the 6pointer cup final Saturday" cant lose really can he......and the fans? they will keep coming....so we move on to Saturday and repeat

Giefer

Vyner Flint Wright Magnusson

Smith O'Neill

Cotterill Paterson Bryan

Djuric

Random guess, i never guess his team right but think we'l go for a more solid formation.

4pts from next 2 games needed.

come on the boys

7 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

my only comment (so far) is that if Lee Johnson shuffles up to Radio Bristol tonight, giggling, whilst trying to explain away an adverse result again......God help him

He may have been chased from the dugout long before he gets to their interview if the game's going the wrong way!

9 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

my only comment (so far) is that if Lee Johnson shuffles up to Radio Bristol tonight, giggling, whilst trying to explain away an adverse result again......God help him

2 minutes ago, nickolas said:

He may have been chased from the dugout long before he gets to their interview if the game's going the wrong way!

Don't want any harm to come to the bloke, but some clown may have a pop. If City are losing I suspect he may well be well protected with Avon + Somerset's finest

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

Debating whether to go tonight.

Not because of results or anything like that, but I cannot afford the bus and don't fancy the walk back to Kingswood with how cold it's been lately.

Fair play mate if you walk back to Kingswood from Ashton Gate.

36 minutes ago, jtc1 said:

Giefer

Smith O'Neill

Cotterill Paterson Bryan

Djuric

Random guess, i never guess his team right but think we'l go for a more solid formation.

come on the boys

Random guess?

Hi Lee!!

38 minutes ago, jtc1 said:

Giefer

Smith O'Neill

Cotterill Paterson Bryan

Djuric

come on the boys

Johnson wisdom says Mags can't play FB :facepalm:

Archived