IGNORED

Mid-week football betting thread.

Midlands Robin

As an old fashioned type of guy I'm currently looking at my paper betting slip for tonights games and contemplating how to spend almost £500 in winnings if one of my accumulators comes in. Not that there's any chance of that. Anyway its better than wasting two quid on the lottery.

My bets are: (£1 on each)

Arsenal draw

Birmingham draw

Norwich win

Brighton win

Newcastle win

Portsmouth win

Total payout 107.42

Arsenal Win

Cardiff Win

City Draw

Leeds Win

QPR Draw

Sheff Utd Win

Total payout £496.98

Anyone else having a flutter this evening?

Haven't done an acca tonight. Not really enough games on for me. Was thinking of doing a spread acca but couldn't be arsed. 

So I chucked the entirety of my skybet account (£1.44) on a Norwich win.

Will deposit more and bet mid match if it looks like a hammering.

Wonder what odds skybet would give me on LJ taking a pie to the nose? 

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Why are the Real, Bayern & Brighton odds different in the 2 bets? I don't get it. 

The top bet was in play & the bottom one was pre match.

Sky have started allowing you to bet in play on their enhanced treble!! I could of got 40/1 when Real & Bayern were both 1 down but I'll take it!!

1 minute ago, Tipps69 said:

The top bet was in play & the bottom one was pre match.

Sky have started allowing you to bet in play on their enhanced treble!! I could of got 40/1 when Real & Bayern were both 1 down but I'll take it!!

Ah. Good work. 

23 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Tips you are one of those great Tips advisers after the event.

Why don't you post your bets pre event?

Let us know the one's that go down.

Got any Cheltenham tips?

There's no secret to the majority of my bets, SkyBet do enhanced odds on TV games & do an enhanced treble for every Saturday & most Tuesday's.

I put £10 on the enhanced price for the correct scores (1 per team normally so £20 per match), as well as Madrid coming in tonight they had Liverpool & Newcastle both to win 3-1 on Saturday evening.

With regards to the enhanced treble every Saturday & most Tuesday's, the maximum they allow you to stake is £37.50 & I find it comes in more regularly than it doesn't, today is the first time I have also bet it in play & just put an amount on to round up my account.

I've banked over £1200 since the weekend, there's no science to it, I just back what SkyBet put as their enhanced bets.

I don't bet all their enhanced prices as that would be ridiculous as they enhance the price on 1st goal scorer, score casts & player to score team to win.

You don't have to bet the amounts I do, I used to put £3 on each enhanced correct score but found they were coming in fairly regularly so upped it to £10.

As regards to Cheltenham, again SkyBet have been handing out enhanced odds on doubles & trebles & the odds are much better than the singles so £10 per bet will bring better rewards, I did this for last years Cheltenham & was fairly successful, I also like SkyBets 1st race no loser bets for Cheltenham to a maximum of £50, meaning if your horse loses you get your money back as a free bet (up to £50).

I have losers, like anyone else & anyone who says they never lose a bet is probably telling porkies, Sheffield Wednesday let me down for another £200 tonight but that was from a £50 free bet so nothing really lost.

SkyBet announcing that their enhanced treble coming in tonight has cost them over £5m!! It's no secret, honest. Especially when you consider the maximum pre-match bet on it is £37.50!!

1 minute ago, stephenkibby. said:

Fair play to you then Tipps. as an old school better you open my eyes.

Like I said, no science, I just bet what the bookies push me towards but without getting silly.

SkyBet offered enhanced odds on Bellew to beat Haye, from 4-1 to 6/1, I only put £10 on it but if they hadn't of offered it I wouldn't of bet it.

I put my own football bets on but only tend to be £3 or £5, nothing bank breaking.

Most bookies will offer enhanced odds but the best I have found is SkyBet & then PaddyPower (but they limit all enhanced price bets to £20 or so).

3 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Here's SkyBets enhanced odds for tomorrow's live games.

I've had an 80/1 shot come in before, was Barcelona to lose 1 nil at home last season, for the sake of £10, I won £810.

IMG_1955.PNG

IMG_1956.PNG

IMG_1957.PNG

Have to say on your Barca bet  once in a season.

Can remember Alicante {Hercules) winning 1/0 at barca first game of the season Then getting relegated!

SkyBet are doing a great enhanced accumulator for tomorrow night, it starts off at odds of 6/1 & the more people that bet on it the higher the price will go (up to 10/1). Again it's limited to £37.50 maximum bet but it's a good bet for the Europa League.

57 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Good shout on the 4-0, wish I had copied that!

I wonder what the odds were on Barcelona to progress within 90 minutes last night, Never mind the odds with 10 mins left which would have been off the charts but the odds yesterday pre game Barcelona to progress in 90 mins.

Yeah, I wondered that or even what odds they were to win the Champions League, they're 11/4 now but they would of been massive before last nights game.

4 hours ago, Super said:

anyone know what odds 6-1 was?!

What do you mean?

16 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

SkyBet are doing a great enhanced accumulator for tomorrow night, it starts off at odds of 6/1 & the more people that bet on it the higher the price will go (up to 10/1). Again it's limited to £37.50 maximum bet but it's a good bet for the Europa League.

The odds for this are now at 8/1, to bet on the 3 teams as a treble comes out at 5.71/1, so there is value to be had although it's the Europa League & a couple of 'dodgy' games in there.

26 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

What do you mean?

The odds for this are now at 8/1, to bet on the 3 teams as a treble comes out at 5.71/1, so there is value to be had although it's the Europa League & a couple of 'dodgy' games in there.

Sorry meant the scoreline 6-1

Archived