IGNORED

Magnusson dropped

DevonRed794

It's as if he wants people to sing "you don't know what you're doing" from the off. 

Before I even wanted him gone but thought there was still something beneath it. Finally, I concur, he hasn't got a damn clue. 

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Thank god magnusson was there to stop the guy missing literally an open net

Happy with the team selection tonight then, Dave? 

Never mind that, a clean sheet is a clean sheet. Mentally, that's a small boost for any defender or goalkeeper. 

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Thank god magnusson was there to stop the guy missing literally an open net

He was alongside the two CB's that start tonight. Sorry Dave but that is a ridiculous statement. It's like you attribute that moment to him whilst the two he was alongisde - in a 3!!! - were not at all culpable. 

I know they have physicality up front but on ability, of the 3 cbs that played Saturday, it's only Flint who could be dropped, by sense or reason. 

2 minutes ago, 29AR said:

He was alongside the two CB's that start tonight. Sorry Dave but that is a ridiculous statement. It's like you attribute that moment to him whilst the two he was alongisde - in a 3!!! - were not at all culpable. 

I know they have physicality up front but on ability, of the 3 cbs that played Saturday, it's only Flint who could be dropped, by sense or reason. 

I didn't attribute that to him at all.  A poster suggested we kept a clean sheet partly because of him.  We kept a clean sheet through sheer luck 

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

I didn't attribute that to him at all.  A poster suggested we kept a clean sheet partly because of him.  We kept a clean sheet through sheer luck 

Get over yourself ffs. 

You didn't answer my question, you're happy with the team selection tonight? 

You think a defender of Magnusson's quality deserves to be sat on the bench?

My point is, We kept a clean sheet, whether it was lucky or not. Magnusson did nothing wrong on Saturday to warrent being dropped over anyone else. 

1 minute ago, BCFC_Mike said:

Get over yourself ffs. 

You didn't answer my question, you're happy with the team selection tonight? 

You think a defender of Magnusson's quality deserves to be sat on the bench?

My point is, We kept a clean sheet, whether it was lucky or not. Magnusson did nothing wrong on Saturday to warrent being dropped over anyone else. 

Magnusson is a good prospect but Jerome would have bullied him tonight.  Can see why he's been dropped. 

16 minutes ago, DevonRed794 said:

Our best player on Saturday, slotted back into the XI perfectly, dropped for tonight against a side that are better going forward than bloody Burton...

It's ok. We will sack our number 2 and keep this moron in charge. 

3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Magnusson is a good prospect but Jerome would have bullied him tonight.  Can see why he's been dropped. 

I can see that. Definitely. But I think Wright could handle him. If we're going for 2cbs then I don't see Flint and Wright as the pairing. They both contra each other's aggression. 

1 minute ago, 29AR said:

I can see that. Definitely. But I think Wright could handle him. If we're going for 2cbs then I don't see Flint and Wright as the pairing. They both contra each other's aggression. 

Johnson wants to play four at the back and isn't going to drop Wright or Flint.  I'd have magnusson at left back 

4 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Johnson wants to play four at the back and isn't going to drop Wright or Flint.  I'd have magnusson at left back 

Yeah can see that. Only thing I can never come round to is him on the bench. 

Archived