IGNORED

The only coach who knew what he was doing

paulcityfan

2 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

How do you know?

He's been part of the problem for the last 5 months. He's the defensive coach ffs.

Pembo did us well as interim / caretaker but there's absolutely nothing to suggest he was not part of the problem this season

John Pemberton has a good record, and he steadied the ship before.  The other 2 remaining not, no record. The announcement on the official website shows no thanks whatsoever for his services.  Its bitter and disgusting PR.  I am cringing mate

10 minutes ago, paulcityfan said:

John Pemberton has a good record, and he steadied the ship before.  The other 2 remaining not, no record. The announcement on the official website shows no thanks whatsoever for his services.  Its bitter and disgusting PR.  I am cringing mate

Good record? He's been an ever present in two years of complete and total failure. The ******* lot of them should go. 

27 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Good record? He's been an ever present in two years of complete and total failure. The ******* lot of them should go. 

Are you for real?  He was here for the whole promotion season.  I agree a whole change is needed but my main point was what a totally disgusting send off it was after what he had done.  Not just the assistant to Cotterill but the man who steadied the ship and reversed the situation when he was sacked.  Were you there at West Brom when the **** was in the box with Landsdowne waiting for his throne when Pemba nearly pulled off a major cup scalp.  Seems like a lifetime ago when we had real energy in this club and John Pemberton was completely in charge of the situation  

33 minutes ago, paulcityfan said:

Were you there at West Brom when the **** was in the box with Landsdowne waiting for his throne when Pemba nearly pulled off a major cup scalp.

Aside from Johnson being in the box at Charlton, Cotterill being in charge at West Brom and Pemberton's City never being ahead in the replay, this is spot on. Is that you Stockhausen?

35 minutes ago, paulcityfan said:

Are you for real?  He was here for the whole promotion season.  I agree a whole change is needed but my main point was what a totally disgusting send off it was after what he had done.  Not just the assistant to Cotterill but the man who steadied the ship and reversed the situation when he was sacked.  Were you there at West Brom when the **** was in the box with Landsdowne waiting for his throne when Pemba nearly pulled off a major cup scalp.  Seems like a lifetime ago when we had real energy in this club and John Pemberton was completely in charge of the situation  

Massively rose tinted view there. He's still been a major part of two seasons of complete failure and it's ridiculous to completely overlook that. 

The whole lot of them need to be moved on, Johnson included. 

38 minutes ago, paulcityfan said:

Pemberton was here while we languished bottom of league 1 as well.

Conveniently forgotten.

Pemberton was here for the promotion season.

Pemberton was here while we got tonked under Cotterill.

Pemberton was a defensive coach who saw us concede 123 times in 81 games.

5 minutes ago, Juan Domingo Roldan said:

Yeh, bad results nothing to do with LJ & clearly all the fault of Pembo because afterall, he's the defensive coach.

Great decision. Well done Stevo you financial genius you for being so decisive & our saviour.

No one has said that.

If you want Johnson out for failing to do his job properly then logically you must have wanted Pemberton out for failing in his job for 3 out of the last 4 seasons, anything else is pure hypocrisy and double standards.

25 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

No one has said that.

If you want Johnson out for failing to do his job properly then logically you must have wanted Pemberton out for failing in his job for 3 out of the last 4 seasons, anything else is pure hypocrisy and double standards.

Simple question; who is the manager of the side?

Is it logical to sack the defensive coach first or are you in fact the true master of supposed pure hypocrisy & double standards?

Well done you genius.

9 hours ago, Juan Domingo Roldan said:

Is it logical to sack the defensive coach first or are you in fact the true master of supposed pure hypocrisy & double standards?

Well done you genius.

Where did I say anything suggesting Johnson shouldn't have been sacked?

Nothing hypocritical about my post or any double standards there as I wasn't saying one should go and the other should stay. 

Maybe try reading what I actually posted, instead of reading what you wanted to read in order to throw a weak insult around.

10 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

More classics from Johnson tonight

Comments about Tomlins fitness

Tomlin driving to and fro Leicester every day !

More muttering about fine margins

Chuckling like a 5 year old

Stated the boos on Saturday were for the result not him

Priceless

What a****!

11 hours ago, MarcusX said:

How do you know?

He's been part of the problem for the last 5 months. He's the defensive coach ffs.

Pembo did us well as interim / caretaker but there's absolutely nothing to suggest he was not part of the problem this season

He was also part of the problem when Cotts was making a fine mess of it. I do believe in one out all out though 

9 hours ago, Juan Domingo Roldan said:

Well done you genius.

I don't understand? No one is saying Johnson shouldn't go. They should ALL go

7 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

None of our coaches know what they are doing.  They should all be gone.  However, the reason Pembo was sacked is not just down to his coaching ability.....

The same coach who , to quote the clowns own words

is

'Highly regarded in the game for his coaching ability and as a man'

2 minutes ago, shelts said:

He was also part of the problem when Cotts was making a fine mess of it. I do believe in one out all out though 

So do I. I'm not backing this decision I just don't get the pembo love-in

theres clearly been a fall out, that would explain the lack of sentiment or gratitude in the announcement because regardless of the failings you would usually thank someone for their service at least

Archived