IGNORED

We've drawn 1-1 at home

nimrod

Nothing is alright. I thought we might get this because we finished well and the stadium didn't rain with boos. The lads deserved not to hear after the second half(yes I know why did it take so long). I think it's clear most don't want LJ around but doesn't mean we can't be positive about some aspects. They fought tonight and I'm ok with that. I'm not ok with LJ but I still want to stay up in spite of him so good on the boys tonight. Norwich were for the taking but we didn't set up to do that. Not the players fault and they did well to make the best of it in the end. 

14 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Out of context, a 1-1 draw at home to Norwich is actually an all right result. It's the Villa and Fulham games and the 0-0 vs Burton that are the real suckerpunches.

It REALLY isn't. Take the ex-Prem specs off, they were one of the worst sides we've played in 18m at home at this level. I thought they were utterly dreadful and if the season longer, Id be betting on them to go down. 

17 minutes ago, cityexile said:

I think we need to win four of our last ten.

We have won one in the last 17. Against Rotherham. At home.

Do the maths.

we are dead and buried I don't think I can watch city anymore with him in charge I am really starting to hate Johnson

Well the bullshit is coming to an end. only 10 games to go.

Or is it?  If and when we go down is he going to be charge next season?

I think it's already written. Lansdown has this dream that Johnson is the man and nothing will shake his faith in the man.

So all you city fans strap up and prepare for a very long trip.

Archived