IGNORED

KeepUpLino

Didn't look that low to me. Between 15-16k I would guess. A lot of spare seats, clearly some ST staying away, but def not as low as 13k. Even the old AG looked sparse then(!) 

4 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Didn't look that low to me. Between 15-16k I would guess. A lot of spare seats, clearly some ST staying away, but def not as low as 13k. Even the old AG looked sparse then(!) 

Looked about the same to me. Few season ticket holders missing near us but also fair few people with match day tickets trying to find their seats

1 minute ago, MrBibs said:

Looked about the same to me. Few season ticket holders missing near us but also fair few people with match day tickets trying to find their seats

TBH I'm not assured in my guesstimate, it's a new stadium with 3 new stands and it's hard to gauge what each attendance roughly looks like. But with 900+ Norwich there I think to suggest 12,000 in home ends is a bit hyperbole. 

We go one down and there's a little murmer of "We Want Johnson out"

So much for protest. So much for being passionate supporters. We have become meek.

That FRAUDSTER came on the pitch slapping his players on the back. Congratulating his players on a hard draw against a poor yes POOR underperforming Norwich. Once again he got away with it.

13 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

Didn't look much different to any other Tuesday night game.

what happened to the hoards of people coming in after 15 minutes? Did they forget? 

Absolute rubbish... it was very empty tonight and it showed... 

A picture we will all get used to next season I suspect!!

2 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

from where I was sat in A block dolman the south stand looked empty!!

Not empty enough.

Considering how utter garbage we are and the fact it was a Tuesday night, it looks like quite a few.

That wont be enough for Lansdown to react, especially given his love-in with Johnson.

I'm a ST holder, we have two, once we've paid for them it doesn't make a blind bit of notice whether we actually go to matches or not...we're counted. If you want to make any sort of protest by staying away you have to be a POTD fan.

22 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

There's no conspiracy. Clubs publishing the attendance as tickets sold as opposed to bums on seats is quite common. 

Still, don't let that stop you. 

Its a League edict, and has been for quite a number of years. I think it's designed to make the league look as attractive as possible to potential sponsors etc.

Personally, along with everyone else no doubt, I'd prefer to know how many were there.

I think we all remeber the days when we used to under report the figures, much to the amusement of the crowd. A few times they'd correct it upwards, pretending they'd forgot to add on the Dolman numbers or such!

Archived