IGNORED

Empty Seats

Dynamite Red

Didn't go tonight and not going again until at least Johnson has gone and depending on his replacement it might not be until Lansdown has  gone.! Mate of mine is a Cardiff fan he hasn't gone for years because of tan and the red shirt debacle. I really feel the same way myself about this whole saga going on at the gate , I really feel so despondent with the whole situation.

1 hour ago, Dynamite Red said:

Looks like the empty seats are becoming more apparent. I will be joining them, club doesn't deserve our support and frankly embarrassing.

#JohnsonOutNow

IMG_20170307_194940.jpg

IMG_20170307_194953.jpg

IMG_20170307_195628.jpg

Was basically called a liar for suggesting such... haven't seen the ground this empty... EVER!!!

1 hour ago, Dynamite Red said:

Looks like the empty seats are becoming more apparent. I will be joining them, club doesn't deserve our support and frankly embarrassing.

#JohnsonOutNow

IMG_20170307_194940.jpg

IMG_20170307_194953.jpg

IMG_20170307_195628.jpg

So pointing an iphone at parts of the ground where seats are always last to fill up, and the family stand on a tuesday evening game during term time where kids are less likely to attend is evidnce of low attendance? 

Surely you can conspire a better theory than that?

There was not 17000 there tonight. No more than 13000 at best. South Stsnd approximately 50% full, while across the whole of the top tier of the Dolman you could make out the letters B R I S T O L.

Sign of things to come in League 1,..

I think the main reason there wasn't as many empty seats as first thought is mainly due to not people knowing enough. The boycott was planned on Sunday and we played 48 hours later. We don't play at home now for 9 days. Plenty of time to get the word around. Plus, isn't the Huddersfield game on Sky? More incentive for people to stay at home.

How much is an advert in the EP and their online mess of a site.  I know open letters are bloody embarrassing and a last ditch effort but maybe it's come to that.

Perhaps the Rugger buggers would chip in due to their plight?  There must be enough fan groups and people with the necessary skills to put something together  that is logical and isn't just a rant?  Fact based would help too.

At the moment it feels we're as apathetic as Rovers fans.

5 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

I think the main reason there wasn't as many empty seats as first thought is mainly due to not people knowing enough. The boycott was planned on Sunday and we played 48 hours later. We don't play at home now for 9 days. Plenty of time to get the word around. Plus, isn't the Huddersfield game on Sky? More incentive for people to stay at home.

There's the spin machines excuse lined up then.

16 hours ago, Dynamite Red said:

#JohnsonOutNow

IMG_20170307_194940.jpg

IMG_20170307_194953.jpg

IMG_20170307_195628.jpg

Is that a picture of Luke Ayling on that board in the top picture...?!!

Archived