IGNORED

"They're a really good side when you consider their resources"

Jack Dawe

What are we then, when we consider our resources, Lee?

Norwich have won once away from home since Oct 1st, losing at Rotherham and Burton, and drawing at Wigan, in that time. So when you consider a record like that, they are a really beatable team on our own pitch, were in not for the fact that we are a pile of sh1te when you consider our resources and our record.

One more "winnable" game gone. How many left now?

7 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

What are we then, when we consider our resources, Lee?

Norwich have won once away from home since Oct 1st, losing at Rotherham and Burton, and drawing at Wigan, in that time. So when you consider a record like that, they are a really beatable team on our own pitch, were in not for the fact that we are a pile of sh1te when you consider our resources and our record.

One more "winnable" game gone. How many left now?

Are you shitting me, did he actually say that?

38 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Will be interesting to hear what his reason for Huddersfield being so good is down to

Ah, they actually are good, and will doubtless 'tear us all a new one'. I'm more interested to see what his excuses will be Saturday. It will probably involve Wigan being a PL side a few years ago.

Why is anyone surprised by these comments? He's been spouting this kind of nonsense all season. He's completely out of his depth and has surrounded him himself with fellow yes men while he carries on blundering from one game to another with complete impunity. After yesterday, it's clear he's here to stay so I'm really not sure what we can do about it....

Most of Lee's resources were on the bench. I don't know what else needs to be said about a man who comes out and says in public what he did in January about discovering things about his prior players and then signing 4 or 5 new ones.... only to then keep leaving them on the bench. I'm more inclined to believe he is on a massive wind up now that managing a football team. Duric has not put a foot wrong since he arrived, wins everything and was responsible for us winning our only game in three months. He can't buy a start. And yet Johnson talks about "resources". :noexp:

To give some balance, Norwich had two players who cost a combined £15 million. If matches were played on paper (I'm well aware they're not) they should have beaten us easily. We can't claim to be a Burton but at the same time, taking points from Villa, Norwich and Newcastle which we have done this season are good results. However, they are cancelled out if we can't start beating the likes of Burton, Wigan, Blackburn etc.

59 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Johnson gave my favourite quote ever last nigh;

i thought the substitutes could win it. We didn't win, but we nearly did

Absolutely amazing Lee. Well done. 

I thought I'd win the lottery so I did it, but I didn't win anything in the end.

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

Johnson gave my favourite quote ever last nigh;

i thought the substitutes could win it. We didn't win, but we nearly did

Absolutely amazing Lee. Well done. 

He said the same after the Rotherham game,minus the draw bit,well  play them from the start you half wit.

On 08/03/2017 at 08:24, Fordy62 said:

We didn't win, but we nearly did

It all makes sense now.

The target set by SL and co isn't to win games, but to NEARLY win them. With that philosophy, the club is actuallly doing really well, and this long record breaking non-winning, but nearly nearly winning streak should actually be seen as a golden era.  

How did we not realise this all along? Let's hope we nearly win all of the games from here on in.

MUPPET.

LJ does every game. Says how good the opposition are.............:facepalm:

I used to think that he was showing respect to the other club but now realise that it was  bollocks all along.

I just wish he'd concentrate on his own team and let the other team worry about us.

Archived