IGNORED

What happened to all the "protests"?

ploppy

4 minutes ago, Juan Domingo Roldan said:

They all stayed at home......

I did. I boycotted. I felt it was the only thing i could do. I know not many did but if 50% of season ticket holders would of done the same he would of been sacked tomorrow but instead he will be allowed to finish what he started.

We used to laugh at the gas for being treated like ****wits by their board and we have turned into them.

The people get the government they deserve.

Like those of us in our seats, we were bored silly. 

Dead atmosphere. Dead club killed by a little hitler at the helm. 

Small man syndrome killing the club, the atmosphere and the enjoyment of why we love to go to games. 

He isnt going to go, he will still be head coach in league one next year. 

2 minutes ago, milo1111 said:

I did. I boycotted. I felt it was the only thing i could do. I know not many did but if 50% of season ticket holders would of done the same he would of been sacked tomorrow but instead he will be allowed to finish what he started.

We used to laugh at the gas for being treated like ****wits by their board and we have turned into them.

Me too and I will continue to do so.

JOHNSON OUT.

• Admin

I stayed on the concourse under the Weat Stand until 8pm. Lots and lots of space for myself and the 7 others who had the courage of their convictions to follow this peaceful protest. I then took a seat (mine was now taken by people whose own seat was being sat in) and cheered the team on. 

Unfortunately we are as apathetic as the Cardiff fans we used to ridicule. 

3 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

We stayed at home. I don't feel responsible for anyone else and if others want to be part of the Johnson experience and not raise a squeak of protest well that's no concern of mine. I voted with my feet.

Shame. I thought it was through thick and thin - and yes, it's very thin at the moment!

1 minute ago, Tangle Foot said:

Shame. I thought it was through thick and thin - and yes, it's very thin at the moment!

Well having seen us throw points away in Sheffield, Rotherham and Barnsley and fail to turn up at QPR and Cardiff, and having watched the majority of our matches this season, I think I've done my bit, and seen enough. Believe me, I've seen plenty of thin down the years! And over the years I've concluded that there's a limit to my devotion. 

3 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Well having seen us throw points away in Sheffield, Rotherham and Barnsley and fail to turn up at QPR and Cardiff, and having watched the majority of our matches this season, I think I've done my bit, and seen enough. Believe me, I've seen plenty of thin down the years! And over the years I've concluded that there's a limit to my devotion. 

Were you there sir?

17 minutes ago, milo1111 said:

Indeed. A mass boycott tonight and i mean MASS would have sent the strongest message possible to the board. But no people couldnt stay away could they.. this club gets what it rightfully deserves and that is League one next year.

Archived