IGNORED

You pathetic lying ****

RaspberryRed

RB - Is there any chance of TA being back with you for the weekend

LJ - Yes very promising he'll be back in contention. Then added the caveat we will speak to Chelsea to see if he can start or whether they'll just want him coming on at half time

RB - So was JP leaving a decision made by yourself or you and MA

LJ - No it was a club decision 

:facepalm:

4 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

LJ - Yes very promising he'll be back in contention. Then added the caveat we will speak to Chelsea to see if he can start or whether they'll just want him coming on at half time

And then contradicted himself to say it was part his decision. 

Does he hear what comes out of his mouthbecause all i hear after each game is the same old bullshit!

I don't care who made the JP decision. I think it right he's gone. All I care about is who the f is deciding to keep LJ in role?! 

It is absolutely astounding. I am seething. He is SOD MKII. 

14 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

He's completely gutless. No bollocks, heart or brain - the worst possible combination. Completly devoid. Just blind self belief based on absolutely **** all. He spouts complete and utter shit that changes from game to game constantly with no conviction at all, just nervous laughter and stupid platitudes and excuses at every corner. The bloke is a back stabbing fraud, as proven by his comments on JP and is doing serious damage to our club that is going to possibly take years to recover from. Anyone who thinks we will automatically bounce back from League 1 needs to think again (that includes SL if reports are to be believed) but make no mistake that is where we are headed under this regime and it could have been so so different with a little bit of leadership from the Powers that be. Just gutted. So so gutted......

Did he say 'I can't say to much about it' or something like that?  Makes me think theres more to Pembo leaving than the club want to say, and odd to see there's no thanks to him from the club which is a bit of a kick in the teeth I think. 

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Only when pushed by Chris Spittles

Irrelevant. He still said it.

I got no problem at all with people being down on LJ and fully understand it but at least quote him accurately rather than miss bits out to fit the hate agenda otherwise you have no credibility surely?

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

I got no problem at all with people being down on LJ and fully understand it but at least quote him accurately rather than miss bits out to fit the hate agenda otherwise you have no credibility surely?

Agree with that - depends what post you're referring to (There are a number about it)

11 minutes ago, RedM said:

Did he say 'I can't say to much about it' or something like that?  Makes me think theres more to Pembo leaving than the club want to say, and odd to see there's no thanks to him from the club which is a bit of a kick in the teeth I think. 

LJ has got rid of JP to buy himself time and also to let SL see he is a er ? Ruthless leader with a clear vision . No excuses tonight . Norwich were poor but for most of the game , streets ahead of us . If we can play with fight for last 20 mins why not for the last 20 weeks . Post match press conf was the ritual cliche infested crap from the manager . Not a clue , not a clue . Never felt so down at AG as tonight and OK we showed fight to get a point . I think that is now 2 wins in 27 . For first 20 mins LJ sat in dug out hands in pocket . Absolutely unbelievable . 

Nobody really knows what happened and why. There may have been disciplinary or other issues that no one can talk about because of legally binding compromise agreements.  All this speculation and weaving conspiracy out of thin air is not very helpful in our current position.  How about simply moving on - like Pembo and Des have?

34 minutes ago, Redstreet said:

LJ has got rid of JP to buy himself time and also to let SL see he is a er ? Ruthless leader with a clear vision . No excuses tonight . Norwich were poor but for most of the game , streets ahead of us . If we can play with fight for last 20 mins why not for the last 20 weeks . Post match press conf was the ritual cliche infested crap from the manager . Not a clue , not a clue . Never felt so down at AG as tonight and OK we showed fight to get a point . I think that is now 2 wins in 27 . For first 20 mins LJ sat in dug out hands in pocket . Absolutely unbelievable . 

Johnson is a clown. Ok I will compare him to conte of Chelsea. Chelsea last scored one of sexiest goals on the counter I've seen in a while. Their players want the ball. They play football and this is just because conte don't let them breath. He is on them for 90 minutes, he has a say on every thing and all Johnson does is puts his hands in his pockets, stands there biting his cheek. He looks so depressed. I think he knows it's time to leave and I really hope he leaves on his according because he ain't going any other way.

1 hour ago, 29AR said:

I don't care who made the JP decision. I think it right he's gone. All I care about is who the f is deciding to keep LJ in role?! 

Stupid question 

1 hour ago, RaspberryRed said:

Snake comes to mind 

1 hour ago, 29AR said:

SOD had a coaching / manager pedigree.  There's a difference.  He might've been crap for us but he had success elsewhere.

1 hour ago, RedM said:

Relieved of his duties - is not a term used when things are mutually agreed, or leaving on good terms.  I bet Pembo would love to tear him one.  He'll be fuming...but under confidentiality clause.

it stinks.

I'm sure I'm now on (as some of you like to call it) an agenda.  I'm comfortable with it.  Please feel free to ignore my posts, they may not be constructive if referring to Johnson.

i no longer want Johnson to succeed, although I want the players to do well...I know both can't happen simultaneously.  I am in a dilemma.  He will get his just deserts at some point.

Right I have reached the point where I just don't care anymore.

Lee Johnson you are a fraud and a charlatan. You were a disliked player who owes your career to the fact you spent almost all of it with your father as your manager. Nobody else wanted you of any note, yet apparently you come on to your experienced players as if you are "the big I am" that you could have been a Premier league player. Dream on Lee! As for your coaching skills the less said the better. You will go down in the club's history as one of the worse if not the worst ever manager we have ever had.

As for Steve Lansdown, my comment would be that a fool and his money are easily parted. Next time you come into £16 million pounds of transfer fee money I would suggest that you share it with each of the season ticket holders to spend on good causes. Because considering what has been done with it this season, you might as well have put a big pile of cash in the centre circle and set fire to it. It would have been no less effective than what has actually happened. You are rapidly turning us into a basket case club. A quick hint - the manager is the most important position in the club. Pay decent money, appoint someone successful and experienced and just leave them to get on with it, and when they want money for players back them.

The lack of on field success achieved by a club with the massive potential of Bristol City, is testament to how badly mismanaged it has been. And if for nothing else we probably deserve to be in League 1.

Making Bristol Proud? Strangely enough that hashtag had gone missing in the past couple of months. Might I suggest #Couldn'tRunAPissUpInABrewery is more apt right now?!

38 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

Johnson is a clown. Ok I will compare him to conte of Chelsea. Chelsea last scored one of sexiest goals on the counter I've seen in a while. Their players want the ball. They play football and this is just because conte don't let them breath. He is on them for 90 minutes, he has a say on every thing and all Johnson does is puts his hands in his pockets, stands there biting his cheek. He looks so depressed. I think he knows it's time to leave and I really hope he leaves on his according because he ain't going any other way.

Interestingly you aren't  the first person lately to have compared LJ and a Conte.

LJ is gonna run this club in to the ground. Feels like I've been pushed off a cliff and falling with no parachute...Absolutely fuming tonight. He's a complete and utter fraud. 

How he had the cheek to say after the game that the players showed Norwich too much respect in the first half..well yes you've only gone and started Wilbs a 37 year old striker who's played the majority of 4 games in the past 11 days and is your lone striker at home :facepalm:! It's alright LJ we're only in the relegation zone & only won what is it 2 games in 23 now?! It's not like wins are needed :grr:! SL you've really let the fans down keeping this clown managing the team..

2 hours ago, lenred said:

He's completely gutless. No bollocks, heart or brain - the worst possible combination. Completly devoid. Just blind self belief based on absolutely **** all. He spouts complete and utter shit that changes from game to game constantly with no conviction at all, just nervous laughter and stupid platitudes and excuses at every corner. The bloke is a back stabbing fraud, as proven by his comments on JP and is doing serious damage to our club that is going to possibly take years to recover from. Anyone who thinks we will automatically bounce back from League 1 needs to think again (that includes SL if reports are to be believed) but make no mistake that is where we are headed under this regime and it could have been so so different with a little bit of leadership from the Powers that be. Just gutted. So so gutted......

Great post

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Not irrelevant at all - he was asked twice about whose decision it was, and didn't mention himself until directly asked by Spittles. I don't think it's been fully explained in this thread but that's what happened.

2 hours ago, RedM said:

He did thank Pembo, but yeah he did say that too. Makes you wonder.

4 hours ago, Robin1988 said:

Not irrelevant at all - he was asked twice about whose decision it was, and didn't mention himself until directly asked by Spittles. I don't think it's been fully explained in this thread but that's what happened.

The thank you live on air was a token gesture I felt, sort of made to say it when he didn't really want to.

Something has obviously gone on but I have no clue what. Its hard to make a judgement without knowing the facts. Heard a few rumours about an incident with Tomlin?  But nothing concrete. 

5 hours ago, Robin1988 said:

Yes I did hear him say he would always shake his hand etc.I didn't explain myself very well, I meant no thanks to Pembo on the brief statement from the club unless I didn't hear it correctly.

8 hours ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

So the only official confirmation of John Pemberton has left the club, our double winning assistant manager (more than Lee will ever be) is a pathetic random post match tweet that couldn't sound anymore nonchalant if it tried. I'm done until Johnson is out the club. 

Did you miss the official statement on the OS prior to the match then?

Archived