IGNORED

My View regarding LJ

oggysouthwest

I have been supporting city for over 40 years now through bad times and some good times, not many good times

Lj does not no his best side to play,  playing players out of there positions.  he has brought in many players,  i do not understand why he keeps playing one up front for, when we need to win games , he should be putting 2 up front every game, not playing Wilbs a 37 year old striker on his own up front, he just signed taylor, got  Gustav Engvall and  Milan Đurić  all younger players,  but starts wilbs  instead of the others. wilbs should be used  say last 20 minutes if needed. cant understand why he wont use Gustav Engvall , what was the point in signing him, LJ  has not got a clue  what hes doing.

I cannot understand why he has not been sacked , what is it  won 2 game in 23 ,  how is he still here,  will be going down for sure with him in charge,  ay least get rid of him, then we cant blame him,  just put caretaker in until end of season, try sort it out, before  to late, but think its to late already , Lj should of gone 2 months ago,

What i dont understand is, if he does not get sacked and we go down, what next, he will have good squad for league 1,  and what happens then , we do well  in that league , go straight back up, then back to championship. with LJ again, make us happy for a while, forget what happened. theres no future in keeping LJ.

without us  fans going through the turnstiles  paying there wages , we wont have a team, so  the club should be listening to the supporters.

at the next home game ,if LJ has not gone by then , should demostrate behind the williams , to let  them no how we fill, sure they have read  these forums , but unless we do something about it,  we wont get any further forward. what does LJ have to do to get sacked,  if we go down, does SL really think  us supporters want to come watch LJ  in league 1 doing the same thing,  SL needs to think hard , because  he wont be selling many season tickets if we go down, even if  LJ was to keep us up,  for me  its to late for LJ, want him out of the club.  and think 90% of us do,  had enough of it all now.

I will always support City, but will not go to anymore games until LJ has gone, i travel from Cornwall to as many games  as i can, but had enough making that journey, costing a lot of money to see LJ  pick different side all the time.

Archived