IGNORED

Bullshit Bingo

Numero Uno

All morning since I read this, I've had "It's Bullshit Bingo! With your host, Leeeeeeeee Johnson!" in my head to the Price is Right tune.

Then LJ introduces the 3 contestants called Auntie Maggie from Guernsey, Marie from Bristol (LJ calls her Molly as he gets confused with Dolly) and Scotty from Scoterland (yes that's how the LJ in my head pronounces it).

Followed by lots of jokes in a high pitched cockney accent about the board being behind him, the fans being behind him etc.

Perhaps I could sell this as a sketch. 

Funny what your imagination does when you're trying to distract yourself. 

14 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

All morning since I read this, I've had "It's Bullshit Bingo! With your host, Leeeeeeeee Johnson!" in my head to the Price is Right tune.

"So we have a space in our back four, time to see who's going to fill it...."

The camera pans around the excited faces of the players.....

"Adam Mathews, come on down........"

5 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Then LJ introduces the 3 contestants called Auntie Maggie from Guernsey, Marie from Bristol (LJ calls her Molly as he gets confused with Dolly) and Scotty from Scoterland (yes that's how the LJ in my head pronounces it).

Followed by lots of jokes in a high pitched cockney accent about the board being behind him, the fans being behind him etc.

Perhaps I could sell this as a sketch. 

Funny what your imagination does when you're trying to distract yourself. 

You clearly have insight Peg.

He uses the wheel to pick the team. Players numbers spin and hey presto we have a team. Of course positions of players is a slightly more vexed issue, but hey ho Luck over judgement all day Eh Lee?

Archived