IGNORED

Hegeler

Super

What's happened to him? Was pretty poor against Fulham I agree but who wasn't?! Was impressed with him before that game. We seem to buy these players see them for a few games then they get ditched!

3 minutes ago, hinsleburg said:

Going forward I think Hegeler and Smith will be our first choice CM pairing, Hegeler looks classy and composed on the ball but doesn't actually cover that much ground, Korey covers enough for two people though and think they would compliment each other well! 

Which means we will probably never see it! Must be Brownhills turn again on Saturday.

11 minutes ago, Super said:

What's happened to him? Was pretty poor against Fulham I agree but who wasn't?! Was impressed with him before that game. We seem to buy these players see them for a few games then they get ditched!

I suppose that's the run of the ball on LJ's selection roulette table

My guess would be is that he wants out and may have "downed tools" a bit behind the scenes. 

His signing was "to good to be true" both price and performance wise (Fulham apart).

Not ITK but very strange (even in the current mad house) for him not to be playing.

Not very happy with his agent I would expect !!

1 hour ago, Super said:

A class player, who is now disillusioned with the management shambles.

Cant imagine him fancying playing in the third tier in England to be honest.. how many champions league and bundesliga appearances has he racked up? Quite a few if I remember and all fairly recent.. lets see how well it will be to sell him away trips to Port Vale and Gillingham!

Just another victim of Johnson's clueless team selection. It seems he will make a decision to drop after one poor game then they sit it out for weeks on end until he randomly picks them again. Look at Reid - disappeared for weeks then given a run. Same with Wilbs. I suspect they have both had their go and will find themselves back out now. This bloke is definitely now the worst coach we've had in my 40 years supporting bcfc. 

1 hour ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Refused to keep passing backwards, played a few forward balls and LJ doesn't think that's how a midfielder should play. 

After all, LJ was highly successful midfield general in his day and he never needed to pass forwards. 

Or tackle.

Has looked class in all but the Fulham game, as others have stated.

However, he's nowhere near as good as Marlon Pack.

--------

Josh Brownhill has looked class in all but the Fulham game.

However, he's nowhere near as good as Bobby Reid.

--------

Milan Djuric... Wilbraham etc, etc, etc.

2 hours ago, RedDave said:

I believe he can only play in a midfield three as he offers nothing defensively.  I'd play 4-3-3 and have a midfield three of GON, Smith and Hegeler.  He's classy on the ball so let's play him and give him freedom.

But didn't he play in defence in his first few games here and it was said he had experience in Germany playing there?

2 hours ago, Der no.2 said:

A class player, who is now disillusioned with the management shambles.

Congratulations. Nice piece of 'fake news' there. 

Fact is that Hegeler was utter garbage against Fulham and got dropped.  End of.  Since then Korey Smith has come in and supplied the energy and workrate that we were lacking in that position.

3 hours ago, Super said:

He looked ok but slows the game down .

26 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Congratulations. Nice piece of 'fake news' there. 

Fact is that Hegeler was utter garbage against Fulham and got dropped.  End of.  Since then Korey Smith has come in and supplied the energy and workrate that we were lacking in that position.

Why do you think he was utter garbage?

20 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Foreign imports in January are a big gamble. It takes time to bed in and get used to Championship football. 

Then it's very lucky we bought all our experienced players pre season and didn't have to rely on 'foreign imports' who are ' a big gamble' and 'take time to bed' in to drag us out the shit in January. Oh, wait....

Archived