IGNORED

Who felt gutted when Wright scored?

tinman85

7 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Sad to say I got no satisfaction from that goal. Which makes me sad. 

sort of understand where you're coming from but you're forgetting, LJ is unsackable and even if we lost 10 nil last night, he'd still be a hero in the Board's Eyes!

3 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Well I felt nothing. Other than prolonging the pain. 

He's not going to fire Johnson, not this season. So it is best all round that we win some games and get behind the team now, for these 10 games. Try and stay up (as unlikely as that seems). That doesn't mean you have to like LJ, bounce around the ground, or not criticise him on here; just put the team and the club first, for these last few weeks. 

Not easy though, I admit; not when the majority shareholder is putting his friend before the team and the club (imho, as it looks from the outside, looking in).

8 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Sad to say I got no satisfaction from that goal. Which makes me sad. 

I do understand why you feel that way but in light of what's just happened with Pembo I'm pretty confident LJ is here for the foreseeable regardless of results. 

So if there's some way LJ can fluke survival this year hopefully when he inevitably gets replaced next season the new management will still be working with a championship team. 

28 minutes ago, Nube Rojo said:

sort of understand where you're coming from but you're forgetting, LJ is unsackable and even if we lost 10 nil last night, he'd still be a hero in the Board's Eyes!

If we'd have lost 10-0, he'd probably be getting a pat on the back because it wasn't 11!!

39 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

I could feel people around me willing Norwich onto score, im sorry but that is pathetic support of a footnall club no matter the situation.

It's not, though, is it. If you take a second to think why someone might feel like that. Do we desperately need three points on Saturday? Yes. Is LJ staying in charge going to be conducive to that? No.

You don't have to agree, but you can't deny it's got well-intended logic behind it. I'm with you fwiw @tinman85

Not gutted. However I kinda felt like I do when we've got an FA Cup game in a busy period with us drawing and I don't want a replay. 

I wanted a winner from either team. Us obviously to get a win and them because I was hoping it would spark a reaction from the fans directed at LJ and the board. I'm not convinced that would have happened mind you. 

Drawing our way in to League One is the worst of all circumstances for me. 

I would say this about the game and I sit firmly in the "LJ must go" camp:

1. The team that was sent out was appalling. 4 more changes from Johnson. More shite from Johnson and then trying to justify it afterwards was utter balls. Suddenly Pack, Smith, Reid, and Odowda are in favour when they have been missing in action for so long. 

2. The first 70 minutes were dire and Norwich could have had 3 or 4 goals. They did not take their chances. I thought Norwich were really poor compared to the side we played away early on in the season but they should have been out of sight at half-time. 

3. Duric and Taylor changed the game. Why Duric is not starting with Taylor is a mystery. They caused all manor of trouble, Taylor's movement was great and Duric won almost everything. The last 15 minutes we should have won the game and we were both direct and purposeful with our passing. In complete contrast to the 70 mins of shite beforehand.  I was delighted we scored and I had this as a "loss" - so for me this was a point gained.

4. I dont think the fans backed LJ at all. It was like a morgue last night and it was only when Duric and Taylor came on that it inspired a response from the fans and it did...

However, the result changes nothing. LJ is not able to manage at this level and he deserves to be sacked. If we play like we did for 70 mins which is reflective of the rubbish being served up, then we will go down.

The problem is that I don't think LJ will be sacked.  I think SL has nailed his colours firmly to the mast behind LJ and he will tolerate a fall to League One. I find this unbelievable but there you go.... to be honest I am not sure what I will do about this - I support Bristol City not its manager or owner....hmmm....

ill never be disappointed to see us score.

I want LJ out, but whatever it takes to survive the drop will do for me right now.

I wasnt there, but the fact we've come from behind to salvage a point says the players still have some fight in them at least - even if they cant show it against the teams we should be beating!

I go to support the team, not the manager and I'd rather not be watching L1 football next season. We have a fighting chance if Johnson can actually learn from his multiple mistakes. 

City will be here after Johnson, as will I (hopefully! ) So get behind the lads.

I think anyone who felt gutted that we scored last night should take a long look at themselves, were in a relegation battle every point matters,

we will most likely end up either staying up or going down by a point or two, its that tight at the bottom. 

I'm in the LJ out camp as are pretty much our entire fanbase, but I'd much rather be remain in this divison, that could be a crucial point come the start of May. 

Archived