IGNORED

Cheltenham 2017 (Merged)

Tipps69

23 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Here's the basis of my days betting in different guises from single, e/w accumulators & e/w Lucky31's.

Definitley need Deuf De Seuil to get the day off to a great start.

I would do Gorby in the 14.10, BUT only if my first comes in or Sky pay my losing free bet in time!

On Tuesday They paid my losing bet straight away, plonked it on un Temps Pour Tout @ FOURTEENS . Next two days crafty bastards waited until the off of the next race before they credited me !   Paranoid, who, me ?

10 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

I would do Gorby in the 14.10, BUT only if my first comes in or Sky pay my losing free bet in time!

On Tuesday They paid my losing bet straight away, plonked it on un Temps Pour Tout @ FOURTEENS . Next two days crafty bastards waited until the off of the next race before they credited me !   Paranoid, who, me ?

The first two days they didn't credit my account with the free bet till after 3.40, must be the luck of the draw...

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

With you on the first.

Gold cup... BA....RISTOL ew , got to be done for obvious reasons. I don't usually do "topical tips" but what the hey !:fingerscrossed:

Hope his colours aren't blue and white?!

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

Very nonpartisan, light green with dark green sleeves !

On St Paddy's Day too!

36 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Does anyone go in bookies anymore ?

I have been known. Usually get lots of weird looks from the punters (how dare a woman enter a bookmakers!) but the staff are always happy to see me go in the door.

7 hours ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Ok last day and hopefully some winners but these are what I am betting on after a pretty poor Cheltenham so far....

1.30 Deuf Du Seuil win

2.10 Renneti e/w Song Light e/w

2.50 Wholestone e/w

3.30 Cue Card win Native River win (dutching)

4.10 Wonderful Charm win

4.50 Coo Star Sivola e/w

5.30 Dodging Bullets e/w Gardefort e/w

Whatever you guys are doing, good luck all :)

Not a bad day... 1 winner and 3 nice places including Gardefort at 33/1... a couple of near misses with Wholestone and Wonderful Charm but money back and a bit more. 

Around 30 quid down on the week so not bad considering I had sweet FA on Wednesday :laugh: 

3 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Does anyone go in bookies anymore ?

Yeah sometimes, I would consider myself still young(ish), used to work in the bookies but now enjoy the odd afternoon putting bets on and watching the racing, its pretty relaxed where I am.

However I think the general theme for regulars is older people, young 'uns just bet on those cashquests (personally can't stand them and the main reason I left the industry, pure greed from Bookmakers) 

Archived