IGNORED

Cheltenham 2017 (Merged)

Tipps69

On 09/03/2017 at 11:14, tommytank1985 said:

Hoping neon wolf goes for the supreme as I've piled into finians oscar months ago after his Irish point to point hype became true and bolted up on debut over here and again in the tolworth. 

Finians oscar is out unfortunately 

40 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Keep an eye on the odds for Crack Mome for the Supreme Novices on Tuesday, around 12s-16s at the moment but speculation is rife that Ruby Walsh will ride it, odds will tumble into single figures if that's confirmed. 

From what I can see, PaddyPower & Betfair have it at 10's!!

SkyBet & BetVictor have it at 12's!!

And Bet365 have it at 16's, I've put £10e/w on it just so I don't miss out if that is the case.

Thanks for the info.

2 hours ago, RedDave said:

Sorry was supposed to say not.  He isn't racing in it.  Although whispers now that Neon Wolf might run in it so going to wait for confirmation .

Ah ok, thanks.

Was hoping that Neon Wolf might have gone for the Neptune.

14 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Keep an eye on the odds for Crack Mome for the Supreme Novices on Tuesday, around 12s-16s at the moment but speculation is rife that Ruby Walsh will ride it, odds will tumble into single figures if that's confirmed. 

Given what Willie said end of Feb I would be shocked if he isn't on Melon; would really shake the market up.

4 hours ago, BCFC_Mike said:

First day only two real fancies. I'll echo Melon in the Supreme, and Limini in the Mares Hurdle.

Going on the Tuesday, can't wait. 

Why are you so confident Limini will beat Vroum Vroum Mag?  Walsh has chosen the former which might be telling but I can't bet against VVM

4 hours ago, RedDave said:

Why are you so confident Limini will beat Vroum Vroum Mag?  Walsh has chosen the former which might be telling but I can't bet against VVM

Just a strong personal fancy. Won me a fair bit in the past and tend to stay loyal if the horse is good enough. Very strong race, Apple's Jade isn't a bad shout either to be fair. 

1 hour ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Rumour has it that VVM is going for the stayers hurdle...

Willie seems to be hinting she's going for the Mares... who knows with trainers these days!

This is my pre-festival longshot(ish), returns just over a grand from a tenner. 4/1 for Native River is bonkers in my eyes. 

chelt.PNG

Not sure how many of you are aware but much as the old channel 4's pick 6 game, now called pick 7 (as you have to select 7 winners), PaddyPower now do their own version 'Hot Trot Jackpot' but you only have to pick 5 winners & you get a choice of which 5 races to select from unlike Pick 7 where you have no choice in the races.

These are free to play & go along with 'Super 6' from Sky for football score predictions, BetVictors 'Golden Goal' which you have to select a first goal scorer & the minute of the first goal in a selected game each week. And PaddyPowers 'Hotshot Jackpot' which you have to select 8 anytime goal scorers from the selected games each week.

9 hours ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Can't be backing Melon at that short a price. I know it could be anything after only having the one run, but the horses that finished 2nd & 3rd to it have been soundly beaten since. 

I personally wouldn't back it with anything at those odds, I'm convinced it will get Beaton today 

Sky reporting the Festival Organisors are limiting the amount of booze to individuals as a direct result of an incident last year on the balcony of a corporate box where 2 professional footballers and 2 female reality TV stars who had way too much alcohol engaged in anti social behaviour .

• Admin
54 minutes ago, Nuno Gomez said:

Sky reporting the Festival Organisors are limiting the amount of booze to individuals as a direct result of an incident last year on the balcony of a corporate box where 2 professional footballers and 2 female reality TV stars who had way too much alcohol engaged in anti social behaviour .

In the scheme of things that was pretty low key to some of the things that happen

Archived