IGNORED

Cheltenham 2017 (Merged)

Tipps69

Argh. Backed Holywell thanks to a tip on here. Rotten nag pulled up! 

Tbf, he was running nicely in 6th coming up to the last 9 jumps. Never mind.

Got Smad Place and Bristol De Mai in the Cup on Friday. 50/1 and 20/1 respectively but Bristol De Mai's form looks good going into it. :fingerscrossed:

This and a couple of doubles and singles to hopefully :fingerscrossed: keep the pot full for the rest of the week.

Bit of a shitter today, A good £10 free bet treble after ballyandy cocked up the opener helped me out

Apples Jade, Altior and Two Taffs e/w saved my bacon for the day. 

Looking forward to Thursday some very good runners Un De Sceaux, Tobefair and Unowhatimeanharry will be a tasty treble

IMG_3289.PNG

7 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

A long shot E/W Lucky31 off the back of a Sky tipster.

I checked through some of the bookies re prices & PaddyPower came back with the best odds.

IMG_1963.PNG

Any Currency and Royal Vacation (Winner) looked very strong when I went in January. After Yesterday as well you never know you could be on to a winner there 

As I don't usually bet on stuff I don't understand how does the Lucky31 work? Is it doubles for your selections? 

2 minutes ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Any Currency and Royal Vacation (Winner) looked very strong when I went in January. After Yesterday as well you never know you could be on to a winner there 

As I don't usually bet on stuff I don't understand how does the Lucky31 work? Is it doubles for your selections? 

Would imagine it's a Canadian (Super Yank) plus singles ?

1 hour ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

So it's 31 bets which goes to 62 as it's each way.

They also do a lucky 15 (4 selections, singles, doubles, trebles & accumulator)

And a Lucky 63 which is 6 selections (as above but with fourfold'a, 5 folds & accumulator).

And it's basically your stake x how big the bet is (x15, x31, x63 etc).

So I've done a 10p e/w lucky 31 (10p x 62 bets =£6.20) and for that I get a combination of 62 bets.

Obviously if you do a win bet rather than each way, it halves the bets but each selection has to win but in all of these bets, as long as one selection comes in, you get something back but the more selections that come in the better the returns obviously.

18 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Glad I done it EW !   Four races One winner 2 placed, not a bad day at all ! :cool:

Did better than me Slart, ended up staggering round Chelt singing 'we all hate gas scum' with two Rovers fans who kept on about Irene...

Archived