IGNORED

Is it cuz I Iz black?

BCFChayden

I think he was a popular choice with many fans, would have been a popular choice on a couple of occasions. Only met him once, in Italy , we got blanked by Rob Edwards and ( I think ) Gerry Harrison. Leyroy came over had a chat and helped my mate work out the Italian phone service.

1 minute ago, Nomad said:

LR playing the race card? Don't believe it's true at all. If his musings in the Evil are anything to go by there is a good reason he didn't get the position on his own.

Every time I've seen him on TV in recent years he's come across like a complete and total bellend. But I suppose that could have nothing to do with it. 

4 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I think he was a popular choice with many fans, would have been a popular choice on a couple of occasions. Only met him once, in Italy , we got blanked by Rob Edwards and ( I think ) Gerry Harrison. Leyroy came over had a chat and helped my mate work out the Italian phone service.

Not being funny but really? You put yer dosh in, dial a number and away you go.

For what it's worth, I posted some excerpts of it here, too:

I think he did have a very reasonable shout for the job given it was between he and Fawthrop, but in the book he sort of contradicts himself because he talks as if he was the natural heir, yet admits previously he was only nominated as the "frontman" in the media for the three because he was most media-savvy. Which is hardly a basis to appoint a manager, although when I look at the state of our club, now, you do begin to wonder.

4 minutes ago, Olé said:

For what it's worth, I posted some excerpts of it here, too:

I think he did have a very reasonable shout for the job given it was between he and Fawthrop, but in the book he sort of contradicts himself because he talks as if he was the natural heir, yet admits previously he was only nominated as the "frontman" in the media for the three because he was most media-savvy. Which is hardly a basis to appoint a manager, although when I look at the state of our club, now, you do begin to wonder.

Should of looked sorry fellow red

Archived