IGNORED

Interesting Reading...

sportingmad0209

You say we can make out own minds up on who sent this and I'm guessing you want us to assume it's Wes' dad. But I'm not buying it. Having read numerous of his posts and having had a few pm chats it just doesn't sound like him. @djb6162 if this wasn't you, as I suspect, I'm sure you'd like to set the op straight.

1 minute ago, citywest30 said:

You say we can make out own minds up on who sent this and I'm guessing you want us to assume it's Wes' dad. But I'm not buying it. Having read numerous of his posts and having had a few pm chats it just doesn't sound like him. @djb6162 if this wasn't you, as I suspect, I'm sure you'd like to set the op straight.

No, it doesn't. Wes's dad is far more articulate

13 minutes ago, citywest30 said:

Does Wes's dad own his own business anyway?

13 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Does Wes's dad own his own business anyway?

Not really but up until last year he ran a company of roughly that size.

I expect it is from him, he's never had any real discretion and always sees things through Wes tinted glasses.

Isn't it extraordinary that however bizarre the goings on at BCFC currently are .... the posts on OTIB are increasingly bizarre to the point of Alice in Wonderland?

Today's best post overtakes yesterday's pea brain best post  which was that LJ bought Taylor purely as a distraction for the fans .Today's best being that SL wants us to be relegated cos the club gets £30million for going down and then £40 million for going back up.

Meanwhile, I've heard that SL is working for Putin, taking management lessons in North Korea and that Ashton Gate was actually secretly rebuilt as a Spaceship purely for the purpose of ensuring Ivor, Bullbag and  Little Bennie Ultra are sent into outer space .

I can only hope it's all true.

But just cos I imagined it and made it all up AND posted it on OTIB means it's FACT.

Would make a decent soap to rival Dallas starring

Warwick Davis as Lee Johnson

The sun from the teletubbies as Steve Lansdowns face

David Brent as Wes's dad

and introducing 

Smarm McSmiley as Mark Ashton

B. I. Guy as Gary Johnson

Sonny Bedtan as Wes Burns

10 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

This thing about wages being leaked on twitter, first I've heard of that?

Back in the summer. Either just before or just after O'Neil signed (stand to be corrected). There was also something about Pack as well at the time.

Interesting read, and wouldn't be surprised if at least some of it was true. You're always going to get people calling BS though - just saying.

The bits about GJ though, I can see it...

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

Would make a decent soap to rival Dallas starring

Warwick Davis as Lee Johnson

The sun from the teletubbies as Steve Lansdowns face

David Brent as Wes's dad

and introducing 

Smarm McSmiley as Mark Ashton

B. I. Guy as Gary Johnson

Sonny Bedtan as Wes Burns

Surely Charlene Tilton would get the gig as Lee Johnson?

8 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Isn't it extraordinary that however bizarre the goings on at BCFC currently are .... the posts on OTIB are increasingly bizarre to the point of Alice in Wonderland?

Today's best post overtakes yesterday's pea brain best post  which was that LJ bought Taylor purely as a distraction for the fans .Today's best being that SL wants us to be relegated cos the club gets £30million for going down and then £40 million for going back up.

Meanwhile, I've heard that SL is working for Putin, taking management lessons in North Korea and that Ashton Gate was actually secretly rebuilt as a Spaceship purely for the purpose of ensuring Ivor, Bullbag and  Little Bennie Ultra are sent into outer space .

But just cos I imagined it and made it all up AND posted it on OTIB means it's FACT.

Agreed, this site is losing credibility by the hour.   

13 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I think your North Korea reference could be true, I also think the ex editor of Pravda could be working for BS!

Archived