IGNORED

Interesting Reading...

sportingmad0209

2 minutes ago, Robin1988 said:

While most of it doesn't seem to be fabricated, that isn't Wes' dad's writing.

@Woodsy is right, too. There's a lot of defamatory stuff in the OP about Johnson. Far less libellous posts have been removed by the mods before.

2 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I was thinking along the same lines. No mods in the vicinity…

Something not adding up here....

3 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Someone may have already posted this, but having a PM with another poster.....why has this thread been allowed to stay up this long?

Whether it's true, whether it has come from Mr B - if you were SL, MA, LJ (and lets not kid ourselves they don't know it's here) surely you'd want this taken down? Or is it being left here to leave LJ out to dry? There are some pretty damning comments on there that we can do without right now. Again, whether it's true or not, and I don't know, it's info you don't want out there for your customers to read. Or am I missing some kind of bigger picture here?

If you PMed me something in confidence and I posted it Woodsy then I would expect that you would complain about this to the mods and it would then be taken down; they are reasonably happy to take such action on this site as you can see from the number of bans.

I would suggest that it still being up means that the writer is absolutely happy that it be broadcast to a wider audience, albeit that they didn't wish to be the one to do so.

1 minute ago, Eddie Hitler said:

If you PMed me something in confidence and I posted it Woodsy then I would expect that you would complain about this to the mods and it would then be taken down; they are reasonably happy to take such action on this site as you can see from the number of bans.

I would suggest that it still being up means that the writer is absolutely happy that it be broadcast to a wider audience, albeit that they didn't wish to be the one to do so.

I'm not on about Mr B being upset, Eddie

More from a club 'damage limitation' point of view. LJ must have seen it, he can either laugh it off as complete bollocks, he will know whether it is or not, or wonder why the club hasn't closed ranks around him as it's 100% true

16 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Nope. I don't doubt some of the basic charges.  I think he's wrong about Engval, unless for some reason he could play well in Sweden but went to pieces when moved 500 miles west.

It happens. FWIW I think he's right about Engvall. I think people are over estimating the quality of Swedish football.

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

It happens. FWIW I think he's right about Engvall. I think people are over estimating the quality of Swedish football.

They are still world leaders in flat pack furniture and smut though.

Just in case anyone from Sweden thinks we are rubbishing their country.

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

They seem to punch above their weight in international competitions, Kid.

It's not like McInnes "In Jocks we trust!"

Holy crap, how has it come to this, it's starting to feel like the end of 'The Wizard of Oz'.  

Whatever the truth is I think the scales are finally falling from people's eyes and maybe much needed change will come one way or another.  About time too.

Would still like a statement from the Board, I take it they can't take a vote of no confidence against the owner?

6 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I'm not on about Mr B being upset, Eddie

More from a club 'damage limitation' point of view. LJ must have seen it, he can either laugh it off as complete bollocks, he will know whether it is or not, or wonder why the club hasn't closed ranks around him as it's 100% true

Would it being taken down, with lots of people already having read it, give it more credence than it currently has?

I'm sure the debate has been had at the club and the decision seems to be to leave it up and let people muddy the waters by trying to pick holes in it and having a go at the purported author rather than the contents.

**** it - @AdamB

Hi Adam. As paying customers, all wondering what the hell is going on at our club right now, we'd love to know what SL, MA & LJ think of this being out in the open? Of course, it could be a load of BS, I hope to God that it is, and everyone is happy to leave it here to divert our attention away from other issues

If there is even a shred of truth to it then, whilst the club won't come out and admit it, I'm amazed it's still here

Can we get a hastily arranged interview with one of the 3 main men to go through the accusations made please. I'd love to see it, as would several thousand of my friends. Why not throw it out there for us to have our questions answered whilst we're at it. I'm sure the forum is read, and although I'm sure that us, as customers, aren't overly valued by the powers that be, we are the only customers you have. A lovely tv campaign, some adds in glossy magazines isn't going to put bums on seats. Why not throw it open to us to ask the difficult questions that are obviously vetted out before you sit down with someone in front of the camera. After all, we're stuck with City for life. Everyone else is just passing through

Ta

7 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

They are still world leaders in flat pack furniture and smut though.

Just in case anyone from Sweden thinks we are rubbishing their country.

Superb, cap doffed. And not for the furniture comment, obviously

1 minute ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Would it being taken down, with lots of people already having read it, give it more credence than it currently has?

I'm sure the debate has been had at the club and the decision seems to be to leave it up and let people muddy the waters by trying to pick holes in it and having a go at the purported author rather than the contents.

Fair one. I screenshotted it as soon as I saw it, just in case!

3 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

**** it - @AdamB

Hi Adam. As paying customers, all wondering what the hell is going on at our club right now, we'd love to know what SL, MA & LJ think of this being out in the open? Of course, it could be a load of BS, I hope to God that it is, and everyone is happy to leave it here to divert our attention away from other issues

If there is even a shred of truth to it then, whilst the club won't come out and admit it, I'm amazed it's still here

Can we get a hastily arranged interview with one of the 3 main men to go through the accusations made please. I'd love to see it, as would several thousand of my friends. Why not throw it out there for us to have our questions answered whilst we're at it. I'm sure the forum is read, and although I'm sure that us, as customers, aren't overly valued by the powers that be, we are the only customers you have. A lovely tv campaign, some adds in glossy magazines isn't going to put bums on seats. Why not throw it open to us to ask the difficult questions that are obviously vetted out before you sit down with someone in front of the camera. After all, we're stuck with City for life. Everyone else is just passing through

Ta

And there is the proof the club has lost us @AdamB wake those in their ivory towers and suggest they do more than wheel out MA to spout corporate bullshit.

Over 120 years of my family supporting this club.  Action needed, I don't even care about the relegation, it's the hierarchy and their disdain for the fans that gets me.

3 hours ago, Alessandro said:

I think your answer is in MA's interview. 

We are in a relegation fight and the way the club are dealing with it is to stay together, unified.

From inside the club, its Unity. Admirable.

From outside it's stubbornness or losing the plot. Abominable.

The club are staying unified because they think they can keep us up. I don't think that is sinister.

Unified except the chief scout and senior coach.

So it's not club unity, it's MA/LJ unity?

This is confusing. Or maybe not.

5 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

**** it - @AdamB

Ta

Plus , why not send an email to all of the fans on the database with transparent results , I.e Johnson sack or Johnson stay . I mean far be it for me to suggest we are the lifeblood of the club that more or less pays everyone wages who will always be here , as opposed to the custodian of the club who owes it to the fans to make the best decisions for the future of it rather than some self obsessed nepotism blinding his judgement that has largely lost the fans and any faith we had in him . Just a thought :grr:

10 minutes ago, RumRed said:

And there is the proof the club has lost us @AdamB wake those in their ivory towers and suggest they do more than wheel out MA to spout corporate bullshit.

Over 120 years of my family supporting this club.  Action needed, I don't even care about the relegation, it's the hierarchy and their disdain for the fans that gets me.

Seriously - What are they going to do Though @RumRed @Woodsy

I very much doubt whether they will respond / react

But if they did - they are never going to come out and say 'Oh shucks , yes , it is all true' even if it is

If they ever respond it will just be the latest in the

Tomlin / Smith / Wilbraham / Ashton charade 'interviews'  

So we wouldn't be any the wiser or further forward

and if MA or anybody was wheeled out full of denials would you believe him ?

Personal choice but I wouldn't all things considered so pointless

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Seriously - What are they going to do Though @RumRed @Woodsy

I very much doubt whether they will respond / react

But if they did - they are never going to come out and say 'Oh shucks , yes , it is all true' even if it is

If they ever respond it will just be the latest in the

Tomlin / Smith / Wilbraham / Ashton charade 'interviews'  

So we wouldn't be any the wiser or further forward

and if MA or anybody was wheeled out full of denials would you believe him ?

Personal choice but I wouldn't all things considered so pointless

I'm not expecting a reply, Bob! 

Archived