IGNORED

Interesting Reading...

sportingmad0209

10 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Well 'ark at ee. You obviously missed my post on Monday re: Pembo then?

If you're relying on a third-hand source then no wonder you're incorrect about this. Maybe stick to confirming the stuff your VERY well placed sources tell you?

Cheers

4324058.jpg

35 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

This club really is a ******* circus.

Actually no that's insulting (to the circus). At least they're mildly entertaining. 

We're no different to anyone less.  This is modern football, and I suspect it will only get worse.  However, fans of many other clubs have more reasons to feel alienated than we do. 

8 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

We're no different to anyone less.  This is modern football, and I suspect it will only get worse.  However, fans of many other clubs have more reasons to feel alienated than we do. 

Really? I can't think of another club in the land where such abject failure would be rewarded the way it is here. 

41 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

I wouldn't be so sure.......!!

I don't know how to break it too everyone......... but it is REAL... and was correct in Aug when it was left by a 'Senior' member of staff in a coffee shop.

O.K. 

Just seems like a pointless document to me, why was it printed and carried around ? and wages broken down into weekly amounts is a "red flag" to me but hey I'm not friends with anyone at the club and do not know.

Just very suspicious of the confidential papers "left in a coffee shop" and "random paedophile" snatches 3 year old girl from Portuguese holiday apartment type stories.

14 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

WOW! 

My first impression would have been, unequivocally, that this story was absolute nonsense.

Having received subsequently PMs from trusted and well-informed sources and noted the 'likes' from similarly credible posters, it seems that this may, indeed, be true.

WOW!

Or maybe you're just ' in ' on the scam ? 

12 hours ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

I wouldn't be so sure.......!!

I don't know how to break it too everyone......... but it is REAL... and was correct in Aug when it was left by a 'Senior' member of staff in a coffee shop.

Pemberton?

Archived