IGNORED

Mayweather

Up The City!

7 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

? Please, who or what is Mayweather?

One of the best defensive boxers who ever lived, retired unbeaten after 49 fights.

Unfortunately an utter shit of a man who has been convicted for beating women multiple times, including one occasion where he severely beat up his ex in front of their children.

It's their money and time of course but I certainly wouldn't line his pockets. Although he is a boxing genius he is a detestable coward imo.

3 minutes ago, Stortz said:

One of the best defensive boxers who ever lived, retired unbeaten after 49 fights.

Unfortunately an utter shit of a man who has been convicted for beating women multiple times, including one occasion where he severely beat up his ex in front of their children.

It's their money and time of course but I certainly wouldn't line his pockets. Although he is a boxing genius he is a detestable coward imo.

When i saw people having photos with him on my facebook i thought 'fair play' then i read they paid up to £200 for the privilege which if true instantly makes them idiots. 

4 minutes ago, TinnionForEngland said:

When i saw people having photos with him on my facebook i thought 'fair play' then i read they paid up to £200 for the privilege which if true instantly makes them idiots. 

Like Floyd hasn't got enough cash too.

For those unaware the event was originally booked for Ashton Gate but the club realised what a godawful idea it was to be associated with such a vile individual and pulled it. One of the rare examples of the useless bastards making the right decision this season.

28 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Like Floyd hasn't got enough cash too.

For those unaware the event was originally booked for Ashton Gate but the club realised what a godawful idea it was to be associated with such a vile individual and pulled it. One of the rare examples of the useless bastards making the right decision this season.

Not the club. Bristol Sport. They're getting Barry McGuigan in instead now.

31 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

No the bench! Too attacking for us

Because as we know he sets up to ensure that his substitutions will be important. In other words put out the wrong team and formation then change it with only limited time left. Genius!

2 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

Because as we know he sets up to ensure that his substitutions will be important. In other words put out the wrong team and formation then change it with only limited time left. Genius!

Do you reckon he's trying to win fans back already? We all normally say when a manager brings subs on and they work then fair play to him. Personally we got 10 games left, play your strongest team every manager should know what that is by now?

1 hour ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Not the club. Bristol Sport. They're getting Barry McGuigan in instead now.

Wrong.

Barry McGuigan is speaking at the Big Sports Speaker breakfast event.

Floyd Mayweather was never intended as a breakfast speaker. It was an event organised by a third party and they had hired facilities at Ashton Gate to hold the evening's events.

1 hour ago, BCFChayden said:

Do you reckon he's trying to win fans back already? We all normally say when a manager brings subs on and they work then fair play to him. Personally we got 10 games left, play your strongest team every manager should know what that is by now?

Every 'other' manager probably does!

Archived