IGNORED

What to do...

Dr Balls

It's a lovely sunny day in this fair city of ours, so try to lighten the mood a little I thought that we could come up with some suggestions of what to do with the Upper Tier of the "Lansdown Stand". Because we won't need it next season!

I would suggest solar panels but it's facing the wrong direction for the sun, although if you could turn it around at least it wouldn't be facing the pitch which would be an obvious blessing right now!

Some form of quiet storage space? Very little chance of being disturbed even between 3 & 5pm on a Saturday afternoon!

I will leave you to have some more ideas...

8 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

It's a lovely sunny day in this fair city of ours, so try to lighten the mood a little I thought that we could come up with some suggestions of what to do with the Upper Tier of the "Lansdown Stand". Because we won't need it next season!

I would suggest solar panels but it's facing the wrong direction for the sun, although if you could turn it around at least it wouldn't be facing the pitch which would be an obvious blessing right now!

Some form of quiet storage space? Very little chance of being disturbed even between 3 & 5pm on a Saturday afternoon!

I will leave you to have some more ideas...

Some on here would like to constract a huge Johnson Out banner to fill the space. I would prefer to cheer the team to the rafters and fill the space with fans when we have our derby games against the Pilgrims and the gas.

9 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

Some on here would like to constract a huge Johnson Out banner to fill the space. I would prefer to cheer the team to the rafters and fill the space with fans when we have our derby games against the Pilgrims and the gas.

Oh dear. Derby games against the Blue Few, is that the height of the club's ambitions? A club who 2 seasons ago weren't even in the League. I despair!

47 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

That famous 245 mile round trip 'derby'. Can't wait..........

52 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

What a sad sad day that will be.

The final indictment of Lansdown's tenure.

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Why what happened in 1982? They had a fire in 1980 though....

Apologies. Long time ago & I was very young at the time. Plus I don't take that much notice of what goes on with them tbh.

3 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

Apologies. Long time ago & I was very young at the time. Plus I don't take that much notice of what goes on with them tbh.

No need to apologise Dr B - as you mentioned 1982, what infuriated City fans at that time was Rovers' classless attempt to 'steal' Ashton Gate from us when we were at our lowest ebb...

27 minutes ago, #roe said:

Give a ticket to all the players we've used in the past 7 years and it'll be full.

pfft, can't even get all ST holders who paid for their tickets to turn up!

Archived