IGNORED

Barca and the power of belief

SecretSam

40 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

If you believe, you can achieve so much. Likewise, if, like PSG, you lose belief and confidence, your world can turn upside down.

Like I've posted before, I reckon a lot of it is in the mind.

Also helps having a front 3 of Messi, Neymar and Suarez. Would love to see them break down PSG, and decimate La Liga, with Wilbs lumbering about, supported by Reid and Cotterill.

11 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Belief did play a part though, everyone wrote them off except them.

They also seem to be liberated after Enrique said he was stepping down come the end of the season!

Don't. He might read it and think it could be a wise technique, he'd say he's off, we'd stay up, all the fans would think they'd won the lottery and then he'd reveal it was all lies and part of his mastermind management to save us. 

God forbid thinking about the kind of extension he'd get for that. 

The comeback was pretty much unrivalled in the history of football, no doubt the occasion & the drama was something to behold. 

Shame that it all became possible because of blatant cheating. 

This wasn't down to interpretation or fine margins, opinion or bad decision making. It was down to cynical, deliberate cheating. Shame. 

2 hours ago, SecretSam said:

If you believe, you can achieve so much. Likewise, if, like PSG, you lose belief and confidence, your world can turn upside down.

Like I've posted before, I reckon a lot of it is in the mind.

I thought it was because PSG are French, it's called capitulation.

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

The comeback was pretty much unrivalled in the history of football, no doubt the occasion & the drama was something to behold. 

Shame that it all became possible because of blatant cheating. 

This wasn't down to interpretation or fine margins, opinion or bad decision making. It was down to cynical, deliberate cheating. Shame. 

You are talking about the pen won by Suarez I assume. 

26 minutes ago, Super said:

Thought he was good the other night, certainly not the reason Barca won.

I only saw he news coverage but a pal and I saw Barca play Espanyol at the Camp Neu a few seasons back and they won 4-1 with Messi scoring a hatrick with two very very dodgy penalties........:facepalm:

Archived