IGNORED

Interesting picture

Healeyred96

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

100% not Aden Flint

2 hours ago, Red Homer said:

I was talking to a very tall defender yesterday who was with a certain ex-manager of ours. He basically said that the performances are there or thereabouts, they just need to get a bit of luck and play with the same level of intensity they did at Newcastle. He was positive that results would turn around.

No news for me

But for what it's worth Phant - looks like the photo could be SC and AF or Red Homers meet was coincidence 

• Admin
17 minutes ago, phantom said:

100% not Aden Flint

14 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

No news for me

But for what it's worth Phant - looks like the photo could be SC and AF or Red Homers meet was coincidence 

I stand corrected - thought he was fitter (plutonic way) than that

Yeah, that's flint not in the team tomorrow.

Right now I'd take Cottrell back until the end of the season to save us from this mess that Lee Johnson has put us in.

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

To establish if it's Flint just kick some balls at the window. If several end up the wrong side of him it's definitely Flint. 

Personally I would call him back into the shop as he leaves. If he has trouble turning and then getting back - definitely him.

You could also check if Little and Golbourne we meant to be with him, but in the WRONG coffee shop next door - sure fire winner its Flint...

Archived