IGNORED

Bailey Wright

Bobby Reid's Mate

I feel that Bailey Wright's performances are going under the radar and deserves a mention. It's strange to say it, as we've been leaking goals, but Wright has been our most consistent player in the past month with some very strong performances, capped off with the equaliser against Norwich.

For me, he falls into the category 'unsung hero'. Now I'm not saying any of the players have been heroes lately, but I mean that he isn't getting noticed for a lot of what he does, such as putting in some important, difficult challenges and blocks that would only deepen our crisis if they weren't made. If it wasn't for him and a couple of others lately, Korey for one in the past 2 games, then we might be in League 1 already. He's calm on the ball and rarely wastes it, which makes a nice change. Hopefully he keeps it up and there's more to come.

Just wanted to shed some light on these dark days.

4 minutes ago, Bobby Reid's Mate said:

I feel that Bailey Wright's performances are going under the radar and deserves a mention. It's strange to say it, as we've been leaking goals, but Wright has been our most consistent player in the past month with some very strong performances, capped off with the equaliser against Norwich.

For me, he falls into the category 'unsung hero'. Now I'm not saying any of the players have been heroes lately, but I mean that he isn't getting noticed for a lot of what he does, such as putting in some important, difficult challenges and blocks that would only deepen our crisis if they weren't made. If it wasn't for him and a couple of others lately, Korey for one in the past 2 games, then we might be in League 1 already. He's calm on the ball and rarely wastes it, which makes a nice change. Hopefully he keeps it up and there's more to come.

Just wanted to shed some light on these dark days.

Bobby Reid being another I assume?

27 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

He's done ok.

Think he will be a real asset in L1 next season though.

I've started to think that LJ is happy taking us down as he thinks he will be able to win League One and thereby emulate Cotts' achievement so he is the suddenly the main man and Cotts' amazing season will be erased from our memories.....paranoia is the norm at the moment but what else explains his extraordinary selections, tactics, formations etc?! He is building a fine League One team though....

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I've started to think that LJ is happy taking us down as he thinks he will be able to win League One and thereby emulate Cotts' achievement so he is the suddenly the main man and Cotts' amazing season will be erased from our memories.....paranoia is the norm at the moment but what else explains his extraordinary selections, tactics, formations etc?! He is building a fine League One team though....

The thing is most will want to jump ship if we go down.

38 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Perhaps you could tell us Bobby's views of the head coach? 

:whistle:

From lots of "nudge nudge", "wink wink", whistling emoticons, it's clear that you have the inside track on activities at AG.  Just out of interest, what is your role there?

23 minutes ago, Chivs said:

From lots of "nudge nudge", "wink wink", whistling emoticons, it's clear that you have the inside track on activities at AG.  Just out of interest, what is your role there?

Chief cook and bottle washer?

Archived