IGNORED

Taxi for Johnson's good advice thread

Just now, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I applied that to my nutsack, before my vasectomy. Holy Jesus Christ. I almost didn't bother with the op, as my knackers had turned to soap.

I waited with much excitement for the "Dresser" to arrive and shave mine. Wasn't impressed when a big 6" 3"" bloke with long hair and beard arrived and said "let's crop that lot" !!

3 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

You are a cosmopolitan chap. What about a bidet?

Or a jetwash, gingerly appled to the starfish.

I have a Karcher jet washer but not always handy when in the toilet of Eurostar.

Had a Bidet but removed it when Wife started preparing the veggies in it.

4 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I applied that to my nutsack, before my vasectomy. Holy Jesus Christ. I almost didn't bother with the op, as my knackers had turned to soap.

I found the block and tackle to lift my package a tad uncomfortable and wasn't sure why 23 nurses were also in attendance.

4 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I found the pain of my saponified goolies worked a treat, in taking my mind off the doctor rummaging around with my vas deferens.

I had mine done in Australia the Doctor told my Wife to buy a carton of ice cold beer and a large packet of frozen peas. He then said, "take him home and make him sit on the peas and get pissed".  I did and I did !!  True story.

Next day we had to go to an Agricultural show in Pittsworth and I looked like Charlie Carolli the clown walking around.

2 minutes ago, BigTone said:

I had mine done in Australia the Doctor told my Wife to buy a carton of ice cold beer and a large packet of frozen peas. He then said, "take him home and make him sit on the peas and get pissed".  True story.

Next day we had to go to an Agricultural show in Pittsworth and I looked like Charlie Carolli the clown walking around.

He was the Italian bloke from Crackerjack? A low rent Groucho Marx, with a bowler and red hooter?

Did he have a swollen conker walk? I can't recall.

And the poor sod was destined to live his life in the devil's arsehole, known as Blackpool (which brings us back to ringos...spooky).

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

He was the Italian bloke from Crackerjack? A low rent Groucho Marx, with a bowler and red hooter?

Did he have a swollen conker walk? I can't recall.

And the poor sod was destined to live his life in the devil's arsehole, known as Blackpool (which brings us back to ringos...spooky).

That's him.  I heard he goes under the name Taxi for Johnson these days and owns a car wash.

43 minutes ago, BigTone said:

That's him.  I heard he goes under the name Taxi for Johnson these days and owns a car wash.

I'm pretty sure that I've seen him touting for business in the car park of Swadlincote Sainsbury. Must have been him, as he had a swastika tattooed on his forehead, and looked madder than a box of balloons.

22 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I'm pretty sure that I've seen him touting for business in the car park of Swadlincote Sainsbury. Must have been him, as he had a swastika tattooed on his forehead, and looked madder than a box of balloons.

That's him !!

On 2017-4-19 at 00:36, WhistleHappy said:

I like to clean up after myself Tone, the thought of having womb service is something of which I personally find hard to conceive.

Next time can you post something more lame?

Cheers,

tfj

1 hour ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

The death throws of a perfectly good thread ........................

:death:

OK .... before the thread kicks a bucket.....  how's about the pro's and con's ( no not lady's of the night/prisoners Unc )

The Pro's & Cons of funeral options.... Burial, Cremation, Burial At Sea, Ashes in Urns/Scattered etc... give us your considered opinion of the best worst choices from  ethical, religious, financial, environmental etc, etc, viewpoints...

1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

OK .... before the thread kicks a bucket.....  how's about the pro's and con's ( no not lady's of the night/prisoners Unc )

The Pro's & Cons of funeral options.... Burial, Cremation, Burial At Sea, Ashes in Urns/Scattered etc... give us your considered opinion of the best worst choices from  ethical, religious, financial, environmental etc, etc, viewpoints...

First of all make sure the bucket isn't the one you use for washing the car.

Burial - environmentally friendly as we get to feed the worms who in turn keep the soil healthy.

Cremation - If barbecue is the preference why not have your body flown to Papua New Guinea where one of those cannibal tribes can get the benefit.

Burial at Sea - If this floats your boat then the only drawback is that after a good storm it could take a while to clear up the debris on Chesil Beach.

5 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

This has to stop.

Why so Unk ? You started this thread and it has been a great benefit to many people. For me, I have tyres at the correct pressure on my car, it's clean and sparkly and I've managed to shoot 6 neighbours in an effort to keep it that way. This is all down to your advice and expertise.

Love you so much :wub:

Archived