IGNORED

L1 might not be THAT bad...

brizzlelou

I was speaking to my Dad on Tuesday, about 6pm ish and said the following

"I've defended Johnson a lot and defended him in terms of keeping his job as much because I'm fed up with the constant cycle we have of *sack a manager* *avoid relegation* and then the following season *start to struggle* *sack manager* *avoid relegation* but while I have defended him he need to get 4 points from the next 2 games (Norwich and Wigan), though Norwich are a good side so really an absolute minimum of beating Wigan, anything less and I will defend him still being here no more."

Can I take claim for these as my ultimatum got the exact same results as we have since picked up?

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

I was speaking to my Dad on Tuesday, about 6pm ish and said the following

"I've defended Johnson a lot and defended him in terms of keeping his job as much because I'm fed up with the constant cycle we have of *sack a manager* *avoid relegation* and then the following season *start to struggle* *sack manager* *avoid relegation* but while I have defended him he need to get 4 points from the next 2 games (Norwich and Wigan), though Norwich are a good side so really an absolute minimum of beating Wigan, anything less and I will defend him still being here no more."

Can I take claim for these as my ultimatum got the exact same results as we have since picked up?

Are you Jon Lansdown?

I hate the thought of us being in League 1 with a half-empty stadium. After the double-winning season I thought our mistakes of the past were behind us and we'd be able to establish ourselves in the Championship long-term. I'm really hoping that today's win will be a catalyst for us having a strong end to the season so we can stay in this league.

L1 is that bad. Seen far far too much of it over the years supporting City. Only thing worse is L2, and we have been there too, never again Chester, Newport et al.

SL's reign at Ashton Gate kept promising so much and has failed to deliver time and time again

Big changes now needed at City

League 1 will be bad for me because venting my spleen since October for change and to then be ignored and blamed has made me feel enraged beyond breaking point. So, if we do go down I won't be spending another penny on the Bristol Sport franchise. Of course, when we are back in the Championship without LJ in charge then I will be back. League 1 is unthinkable after the carnage that has been allowed to happen by the club this season. No way could I bear facing gloating Sags next season who should be plying their trade against Mangadoo not us!. We were 3 divisions apart from that Tinpot shite and now we could end up playing them regularly again, after all this investment??!!!! No way!!!!! There will also be others who will not renew their season tickets if we go down.

Archived