IGNORED

Statistics

sglosbcfc

Only one goal conceeded in last three, sounds like we finished all those games strongly as well rather than falling away.

Keeping it in context, it was Burton, Wigan and an out of form Norwich, but at least there is hope. Winning a game late feels like something that could really raise everyone.

Since our losing streak:

DWDLLDLDDW

2 Wins, 5 draws and 3 defeats. The 2 wins coming against sides below us... 2 of the 3 defeats to playoff chasing teams, and some draws against top half sides including the league leaders. A definite improvement but performances have mostly remained poor bar a decent 30 minutes here or there. We'll need to improve further but I dont see any reason why we should give up hope.

19 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Since our losing streak:

DWDLLDLDDW

2 Wins, 5 draws and 3 defeats. The 2 wins coming against sides below us... 2 of the 3 defeats to playoff chasing teams, and some draws against top half sides including the league leaders. A definite improvement but performances have mostly remained poor bar a decent 30 minutes here or there. We'll need to improve further but I dont see any reason why we should give up hope.

Far too simplistic. We've chucked away 3-0 and 2-0 leads in that sequence - probably another similar (blaming my memory) - and we failed to beat a bloody awful Burton and a bloody awful Norwich. 

It is those lost points which leads me to question our ability to collect enough. 

Archived