IGNORED

Celtic v Rangers

Red Army 75

4 hours ago, ballwinningcentrehalf said:

Completely deserved for Rangers, Celtic have been terrible today. Probably the worst we've played all season.

And has cut the points difference down at the top of the SPL to a mere 67. Don't you just love the competitiveness of Scottish football ?

Go Forfar !!

5 minutes ago, BigTone said:

And has cut the points difference down at the top of the SPL to a mere 67. Don't you just love the competitiveness of Scottish football ?

Go Forfar !!

Forfar 4 East Fife 5................................great match :laughcont:

12 minutes ago, SouthBristolCityBhoy said:

A mad weekend for 5 of us. Wigan yesterday then on to Glasgow yesterday evening. Can't beat the atmosphere of an Old Firm game. Not looking forward to tomorrow's hangover 

Hail Hail

Were you with the KW Irish?

2 hours ago, SouthBristolCityBhoy said:

A mad weekend for 5 of us. Wigan yesterday then on to Glasgow yesterday evening. Can't beat the atmosphere of an Old Firm game. Not looking forward to tomorrow's hangover 

Hail Hail

Hope you enjoyed it 

Just got back 5 minutes ago. Awful game for Celtic, I had a horrible feeling that equaliser was coming. I haven't had a chance to see it on TV yet but the Leigh Griffiths penalty appeal happened right in front of me and looked absolutely stonewall.

I went to the Dumbarton v Raith game yesterday which was far more enjoyable!

17 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

How easy is it to get a ticket for one of these games?  

Have no allegiance to either team so wouldn't be bothered which ground it was at but it seems to be a good one to take in re. some of the big derbies that exist

I've got a season ticket, and your only real chance apart from that is knowing someone with a season ticket, going the hospitality route (Normally a match break package that includes a hotel) Or taking your chances outside of getting a spare. The guy who holds my season ticket ( he looks after several) ended up with 3 spare today.

3 hours ago, SouthBristolCityBhoy said:

Hail Hail

Was up with one of my boys for Celtic v Hamilton a couple of weeks ago.  Great afternoon in the Brazen Head in the Gorbals before the game. Haven't savoured Old Firm game yet.  Jealous as ...

Archived