IGNORED

We will stay up.

MT1970

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Nope, I've read this loadsa times and I still don't understand what you mean...so, you're saying three out of our last six games are against two of our relegation rivals....

How can three games be against two teams?! We ain't playing anyone home and away in that short space of time! 

Our last six games are against:

Wolves, QPR, Blackburn, Barnsley, Brighton, Brum.....so which 'three of those games are against two of our relegation rivals' - I'm still confused!

Sorry, I meant, 3 out our last 6 games are against relegation rivals.. Wolves, Blackburn and Brum.

With 2 of these games at AG. (Wolves and Brum).

Its gonna be a nervy end to the season that is for sure and whichever way the season ends, the club owners need to seriously look at the mistakes learnt from it.

My view is we need to give responsibility to a core group of players that can shoulder responsibility and carry us through to the end of the season...

Maybe SL should offer them each an additional bonus should we stay in the division. (Apart from LJ!)

Money probably talks louder than LJs pearls of wisdom.

31 minutes ago, MT1970 said:

Sorry, I meant, 3 out our last 6 games are against relegation rivals.. Wolves, Blackburn and Brum.

Its gonna be a nervy end to the season that is for sure and whichever way the season ends, the club owners need to seriously look at the mistakes learnt from it.

My view is we need to give responsibility to a core group of players that can shoulder responsibility and carry us through to the end of the season...

Maybe SL should offer them each an additional bonus should we stay in the division. (Apart from LJ!)

Not allowed unless things have changed

Cant suddenly throw in extra incentives ,that aren't in their contract 

On 3/12/2017 at 17:28, MT1970 said:

Reasons:

Rotherham are down.

Wigan are doomed looking at their run in.

City have lost 3 out of last 10 games.

Birmingham have lost 7 out of last 10 and Wolves and Forest have both lost 6 out of previous 10 and all three are actually in worst form than us.  Given we have been sh1t recently, they are all actually getting closer to us. (Astonishingly)

We play Wolves and Brum at AG.

We have a better run in than them all.. on paper.

We have 4 out of last 6 games at AG and 3/6 of the last games ar against two of our relegation rivals. 2 at AG.

So, let's believe, be positive and work on the Johnson out once our safety is secured.

Really hope you're right. Ive lost all faith.

17 hours ago, North London Red said:

As was pointed out on another post, Birmingham are currently six points ahead of us with an inferior goal difference (-16, compared to our -7). If we can reduce that deficit to 3 points by the time we play them and also avoid heavy defeats which would materially worsen our goal difference, it's a possibility that we could face them on the last day knowing a win would see us overtake them.

Can you imagine a last day scenario with us needing to beat them to send them down, but with any other result seeing us relegated instead? Wouldn't be good for the nerves, that's for sure...but might just see a full stadium (albeit with a possibility of Birmingham fans in the home sections). 

The last day scenario I would much prefer is them being safe, but a City win would relegate Wolves.

Not that far fetched. There might be Bham fans in our end as well, and I suspect they might be cheering for us.

7 hours ago, MT1970 said:

No need to apologise, thanks for clarifying....I really think we could be looking at the last game of the season being so, so important ...

18 hours ago, North London Red said:

As was pointed out on another post, Birmingham are currently six points ahead of us with an inferior goal difference (-16, compared to our -7). If we can reduce that deficit to 3 points by the time we play them and also avoid heavy defeats which would materially worsen our goal difference, it's a possibility that we could face them on the last day knowing a win would see us overtake them.

Can you imagine a last day scenario with us needing to beat them to send them down, but with any other result seeing us relegated instead? Wouldn't be good for the nerves, that's for sure...but might just see a full stadium (albeit with a possibility of Birmingham fans in the home sections). 

Add in that no-one can get anywhere near the ground due to the Bristol 10k and what a great day in store!

Archived